Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Kubrow Should I Keep?

WhisperByte

Question

So I have 2 sahasas (cause rng lol) and i will only keep one. The question is which one?

Here's a poll to help me make the decision easier: http://strawpoll.me/2301255

First I have Cedric Diggory (get it? cause it'sa Sahasa and it DIGs stuff hahaha)

p7D84aa.jpg

It has a pretty skinny build and no intersting pattern but look at those eyes and ears, man (sometimes less is more)

And the other one is Snout:

VYjvMgd.jpg

It has an interesting fur pattern (sadly not Lotus), a chunky body but those skinny legs are so unsightly.

So which one do you think I should keep?

9 answers to this question

The fat guys look soooo like pigs. Id rather keep the thin one.

Well that's why his name is Snout lol

Try and mix them togeter! :D

Take their imprints and see what they make?

Snout has the more distinctive markings so I'd go with that one in the first instance.  But as a couple of people have suggested, breed the two imprints to see what you get :)

Seems like a good option that I didn't consider

Kubrow customization is coming, though it's a long way away. It may not matter which one you keep.

Well customization is most likely gonna be plat only so I won't be using it much

I'd keep Snout, because it has a nice X-splotch pattern.

Personally, I don't really like fat Kubrows, but the first one is not really special. That is the main reason I'd choose the second one.

Definitely keep the second one. In my opinion the skinny design of the Kubrows looks disgusting.

Seems a lot of people agree with Snout

How are you planning to get rid of the Kubrow?

Well in recent Community Hot Topics post DEvs expressed interest in how we, the community, would prefer to get rid of our unwanted Kubrows so I guess the feature is incoming

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for replies, Tenno. I guess I'll try breeding a hybrid of both of these when puppy blender (or something similar) comes out