Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Build Feedback (Valkyr)

APBladeX

Question

6 answers to this question

You can take off Reflection because it don't work vs other players, put Vigor or Anti-Toxin there. Instead of Fortitude use Sure Footed because the chance of resisting Knockdown is higher and Valkyr does not have enough Shields to justify Fortitude. 

Edited by RexSol

energy siphone? now thats a meh even in pvp conclave and ds i think ill pass on ES i rather take steel charge and go melee/stagger all day...or corrosive which is kinda meh but its better than other stuff, also looks cool. but the fortitude is debatable since u need them to be hitting ur health not shields and then u would regain that health from lifestrike i assume in few hits, i rather put constitution or sure footed.

also handstring is useless u dont get kocked down u get staggered also redirection isnt good cuz of the toxic shield pass

Edited by RajinCrow

energy siphone? now thats a meh even in pvp conclave and ds i think ill pass on ES i rather take steel charge and go melee/stagger all day...or corrosive which is kinda meh but its better than other stuff, also looks cool. but the fortitude is debatable since u need them to be hitting ur health not shields and then u would regain that health from lifestrike i assume in few hits, i rather put constitution or sure footed.

also handstring is useless u dont get kocked down u get staggered also redirection isnt good cuz of the toxic shield pass

Auras don't work in PvP so it doesn't matter which aura you use. I would recommend Steel Charge for the extra mod capacity.