Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oni Ronin - Established Warframe Clan, Is Looking To Expand!

r0ckwolf

Hello fellow Tenno,

let me start by talking a bit about our Clan.^^ When i started this project i wanted one thing above all else, a community! In my opinion playing Warframe alone, or with random people you don´t know, is just boring. So i wanted to create a friendly, mature environment to play with some cool people. - Challenge Acomplished!!! ;)

With the help of my early Clanmates, we really made this a cool place to hang around in. We welcome new players and experienced ones alike, even though we´re all mostly high Mastery Players. We have been a Ghost Clan for quiet some time now, but since we are from the EU and USA, time difference sometimes makes it hard to play at the same time, so an expansion seemed like a good idea, also it´s always nice to meet some new cool people.

There is a Teamspeak Server availabale and we would apreciate for everyone to use it, it just makes communication soo much easier! But it is in no way a requirement, if you don´t feel comfortable using voice chat.

We have an complete Dojo with all research and rooms done ofcourse as well! (very nicely decorated i might ad!^^ ..taps himself on the shoulder..)

We have, what i would call, very reasonable demands for our Members:

-Be fairly active! Aiming for a community demands some amount of regular activity. That does not mean that you get kicked instantly, because you have been offline for a week. We handle this a little case by case, if you know you gonna be busy for a while, it would be nice to give us a little heads up and all is gonna be fine.^^

-As i stated above, we´re a "mature" community (whatever that means^^). That´s why we would prefer people with a minnimum age of 18. 

-Be respectfull and polite to your fellow clanmembers! This is very much a given, i have zero tolerance for insults, trolling or any other insensitive behaviour.

That´s it really. In short, you just have to want to play the game and be a decent human being!^^

-----

Our Clan Emblem:

v3gxfCD.png

We are definetly not in this to be super competitive, but we´re not unable to compete either! ;)

xNgnUAt.png

-----

If you are interested in joining please leave a comment here, in which you state your age, your Mastery Rank, for how long you´ve been playing Warframe and where you´re from. I will then send you a Friend request ingame and hopefully invite you into the Clan afterwards.^^

-P.S.: Don´t hesitate to ask anything you wanna know!^^

Edited by r0ckwolf

I started a thread of my own that's all. I'm still looking though. Nothing personal

44yr old Rank 6

i see, np.^^ Took a look at your thread and it seems we would be a good fit for you. So if you´re interested i can ad you ingame.

19, few weeks (played a bit earlier in beta though!) looking to get into this game more seriously. Rank 3

will send you an invite as soon as i have some time to play again. Unfortunately i´m a bit busy atm, but i guess i´ll have some time tomorrow evening. Sorry for the delay.

• 5 weeks later...
I'm 20,

My Mastery Rank is 5 at the moment, going up steadily. I've been playing roughly 9 months, and I'm from NorthEastern USA. (Idaho)

The clan I'm currently in sadly isn't active at all.... Shown by this screenshot : http://puu.sh/bzDGX/d149b9b235.jpg

I play a few hours every day that I can, mostly after work. I know a lot and a little about WarFrame at the same time, and I look forward to seeing you in game.

aiight, i´m happy to see there is still soo much interest in joining. I have to inform everyone though that shortly after our decision to expand a lot of our members became inactive, which is sad since it´s not as interesting to join an inactive clan obviously. I was gonna wait until they become active again to pick up recruiting, but screw that!^^ 

Anyone who is, still,  interested in joining can do that. Send me an friend request and pm in game and i will add you!