Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Buffed / Nerfed?

Jahadaya

Buff Braton Prime

Fix Angstrum. Needs a bigger ammo pool. Or at least make it so I can use an ammo mutator for it >_>

Buff Lex Prime

Fix Shotguns. My idea for this is give them a damage Buff when you get within a certain distance of the target while keeping fall off when you get a certain distance away from the target

Buff Snipers, I've never used one, never seen anyone use one.

Buff Mitter. Was a decent weapon until you nerfed it.

STOP NERFING EVERYTHING INTO THE GROUND.  >_<

Edited by SergeiTheBeast

"Shotguns. Neglected for far too long now, and honestly the damage falloff is needlessly harsh"

What I still don't understand is why shotguns have falloff in the first place. They already have spread, which is a natural way to make them less powerful at range. Why do they need falloff in addition to that?

"Shotguns. Neglected for far too long now, and honestly the damage falloff is needlessly harsh"

What I still don't understand is why shotguns have falloff in the first place. They already have spread, which is a natural way to make them less powerful at range. Why do they need falloff in addition to that?

Hmm friend. There's an old story, of a time where our tiny weapon arsenal was apparently supposed to consist of 'sidegrades' instead of having the 'progressive tiers'(which DE has still not clearly ironed out to this day). Certain players, particularly Latron users, were outraged at how the old Hek and Gorgon used to outperform them at range, with the Hek having a particularly tight spread and the Gorgon having an accurate first shot like real-world LMGs. DE nerfed both to make them happy, and these nerfs have stayed until now. Latron is now in a good spot with its upgraded variants however. Old Gorgon fans now have the Gorgon Wraith to contend themselves with(which fortunately has its old high accuracy first shot trait), but Hek fans like myself are still staring over the horizon, waiting for the Hek Wraith. We can only hope, because it seems apparent that damage falloff will never be undone.

Seriously those people ask for the nerf, making the original game warframe into Nerfframe:

You guys doesnt know about the fun already on extreme survival or defense missions, also seems for me trolling instead let the game be like the creators make it, i like the way it was before but for now turned to nerfframe congratulations, thats the reality for now this would be supposed to be?, i dont care about people saying for me is like a pope talking, so i will see how this goes for more nerfing, this is how it does look for now thanks to the nerfing.

It's time to farm some prime weapons and the good weapons in actual reality:

Galatine

Soma

and some others

20061217103838-irak-soldado-yanqui-llora