Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Encounter With Stalker

Madotsuki

So, after so long, I finally got Stalked while on Jupiter. Funny thing is, the Stalker said he was avenging Kril, and yet I have never so much as fought Kril, much less killed him. Has this happened to anyone else?

On a side note, as I was leveling my Rhino (rank 16) and Braton Vandal (Rank 14), my gear was nowhere near good enough to kill him solo -_- Would like to fight him again with my "serious business" loadout though :x

I hate it when he appears on a crital alert mission...soloing...nearing the end. It was my third unexpected appearance and I was like! LET ME FINISH FIRST!

Dude i feel your pain.... i tried to keep count, i think today i've met stalker for the eleventh time..... and i can swear to you, that at least 6 or 7 of them were all in alert missions. And of course, i'm usually soloing those unless someone needs an invite and joins, or of course if i needed the invite. My solution was to build a rhino, if you try to keep your energy high and max iron skin, the chances of you surviving and defeating him are pretty high

So, after so long, I finally got Stalked while on Jupiter. Funny thing is, the Stalker said he was avenging Kril, and yet I have never so much as fought Kril, much less killed him. Has this happened to anyone else?

On a side note, as I was leveling my Rhino (rank 16) and Braton Vandal (Rank 14), my gear was nowhere near good enough to kill him solo -_- Would like to fight him again with my "serious business" loadout though :x

you don't need to encounter any boss to make him pop out, he'll pop out when your frame lvl is above 5.. he'll just random the bost name, he's a baddass, even though he's nothing vs my rhino iron skin now.. (i read the article in wiki btw)

you don't need to encounter any boss to make him pop out, he'll pop out when your frame lvl is above 5.. he'll just random the bost name, he's a baddass, even though he's nothing vs my rhino iron skin now.. (i read the article in wiki btw)

Really? I thought he appears only after you killed a boss, and his level is related to the boss you killed :/

Really? I thought he appears only after you killed a boss, and his level is related to the boss you killed :/

No, he can randomly appear when you are above rank 5 (with your frame). It's said that killing bosses makes him more likely to appear, but i dunno about that... i've farmed vor in mercury and jackal for rhino and he never appeared not once, while i did that.

Also, don't think the level is related. All the times that i've fought him he was always 45

the level is based on your warframe lvl, 10 - 15 lvl higher (need confirmation), but I'm sure it'll pop up even if you managed to avoid any boss kill after your frame lvl is above 5