Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here Is A Few Bugs I Want To Report

dgpainkiller

Instead of creating different threads I will simply just add them here.

I apologize in advanced if this is not the "right way" but it's simply just to minimize clutter/spam.

1st bug:

In Navigation mode (galaxy map), every time I click on a planet, the game always zooms in on Earth.

To fix it, I need to go back to the galaxy map and then pick any planet a 2nd time.

Only then, the game will zoom in on the planet I just clicked on.

2nd bug:

Sometimes at the start of any map, my Warframe (does not matter who) don't hold any weapons in it's hands. But the animation and sounds are still present. The fix for it, is to change to secondary and then back to the primary again.

3rd bug:

At random intervals, the game will freeze during loading to or from a mission. Only solution is to CTRL-ALT-DEL.

4th bug.

Applying colors to your Warframes/weapons doesn't always work as it should.

To fix it, I need to go back out and then re-do everything again.

As a side-note, I want to mention that bug 1, 2 and 3 has been present since U14.

Bug 4 has been present since I started to play the game.

Can't remember exactly when, but it was very close to when the game became open beta.

Edited by dgpainkiller

The 3 day affinity booster is not a bug before the mission it said 3 days and after mission it would have changed to 2 days for the simple fact of not displaying the hours and minutes for example: 2 days, 23 hours & 40 minutes. So no need to worry about the the (5th)

The 3 day affinity booster is not a bug before the mission it said 3 days and after mission it would have changed to 2 days for the simple fact of not displaying the hours and minutes for example: 2 days, 23 hours & 40 minutes. So no need to worry about the the (5th)

I thought that might been the case. That's why I wrote "Not really sure if this is a bug"

But now when it has been confirmed not being one, I will edit my 1st post.

Thx for clearing that up!

Edited by dgpainkiller