Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defiance (Rp)

RSITH

Hey guys I am Sift and you probably know by red text. But, I am here today doing my first RP. I want this to make a action/suspense RP that people would like telling, well.. I'll just leave that up you guys. Hope you enjoy!

DEFIANCE

You feel the unstopping pain piercing through your armor. You regain your sight, beginning to see your hands fill with blood against the freezing snow. You get up feeling the pain more excoriating than the last. You freeze your own wound hoping it will hold long enough till you help. Suddenly very dark smoke blinds you. You look where the source is coming from. You you take steps back pressing on the snow. There in the raging blizzard you see you ship destroyed, crashed, covered with the dark smoke. You drop on your knees. Look up only seeing the freezing biome and ask yourself what happened?

RULES

1. Do not change do not discuss RP there will be a OCC

2. Do not change topic

3. Do not repeat anything that already happen, just continue with the story.

4. You can edit your post

5. Nothing profanity

6. Have fun!

HINTS: If you do not know where to begin. You begin how the character FROST got to where he is at in the beginning of the RP. Then once you reach where we began you continue it to the end. HAVE FUN!