Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info.

Tsaremar

Question

Today I wasn't able to play due to this message saying "Login Failed. Check your info." I don't think that this is server problems, 'cause my friend can log in without problems at the same moment. So, this means that my account is frozen or something else?

4 answers to this question

It means check your email or password.

O rly? I never would have guessed, thank you, your advice is so helpful.

No, it isn't. I tried to turn on/turn off Caps lock, tried to write my password for 15 times (or more lol), but I still can't log in. I'm sure I write my email and password correctly.

But though I can't log in in game client, I can do it on website of the game. What's the problem?

Snide remarks helps no one.

If it says "check your info", I check my login details.

Does it ever go something along the lines of "Could not connect to server"? That might mean that the login server might be having one of its hiccups.

Or it could also be anything from your client's permissions, your firewall, router. Take a pick.

I've gotten the "Check your login info" message a couple of times on days with high server traffic - even when I was 100% sure I typed my password in correctly. It seems to just pop up randomly when the server can't handle your login request. My advice is to just try again later (although it depends on what you mean by "today" - if you can't log in for a whole day, something's fishy and you should probably submit a ticket about it).