Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Big Devastating Melee Weapon

Eliittihemuli

Question

12 answers to this question

Hammer.

However, you are the ultimate weapon.

Agreed, but nonetheless, a bigass Rhino needs a bigass melee weapon.

Gram is pretty sweet with +50% melee speed and extra charge damage + elemental mods.

Two-handed huge sword, sounds awesome but still I can't decide which one to take.

It's gonna be some from these:

Gram

Furax

Fragor

Scindo

Dual Zoren

Please give me opinions about these so I can decide which one to take.

Gram - Large, two-handed blade.  Not bad, fun to use, but has no real bonuses against any faction.

Furax - You need to be right next to an enemy to use it, but it's charge is quick and does pretty good damage.

Frago - Haven't used it, can't comment.

Scindo - Natural bonus damage against Infested, and very good charge damage, but quite slow in normal swings.  Does decent AoE damage with a jump melee attack.

Dual Zoren - Very fast, good critical chance, hits multiple enemies with a strike, but its charge damage is not impressive.

Dual Heat Blades - my current personal favorite.  The Dual Heat Blades hit multiple enemies with a strike, are reasonably fast with attack rate, have a very impressive charge speed and damage, and have a - polarity slot.  Additionally, they do an impressive AoE attack with a jump melee attack.

Gram - Large, two-handed blade.  Not bad, fun to use, but has no real bonuses against any faction.

Furax - You need to be right next to an enemy to use it, but it's charge is quick and does pretty good damage.

Frago - Haven't used it, can't comment.

Scindo - Natural bonus damage against Infested, and very good charge damage, but quite slow in normal swings.  Does decent AoE damage with a jump melee attack.

Dual Zoren - Very fast, good critical chance, hits multiple enemies with a strike, but its charge damage is not impressive.

Dual Heat Blades - my current personal favorite.  The Dual Heat Blades hit multiple enemies with a strike, are reasonably fast with attack rate, have a very impressive charge speed and damage, and have a - polarity slot.  Additionally, they do an impressive AoE attack with a jump melee attack.

Excellent info but I still need information about Frago.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be either that or Scindo.