Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics Card/Performance

syncronizer

I hope they fix the reflection option bug, so I can actually disable it.

Out of knowledge for everyone:

My 2nd gen core i3-2350M @ 2.3GHz w/ intel 3000HD laptop gets between 15 to 30 fps. This is 30 to 60% CPU utilization on all 4 threads, but with 100% utilization on the iGPU @ 1.15GHz

I'd be pretty happy if the game was somehow more CPU intensive. But then again, I'm already pretty happy with how well this game runs on my laptop.

Thank you Bryan you Are a great help, nice to know someone cares <3 4 man, btw Jason i was irritated at the time being your fine, so if you have more advice i encourage you to post it

Look, I'm not trying to be a &#036;&amp;*^, but don't get your hopes up that any further optimization is going to make this game playable for you. There are limits to which an engine can be optimized before you hit some very quickly diminishing returns.

i think you should make it so people with lower graphics cards meaning not up to date and old computers like my 386 33mhz screamer be able to run this game smoothly for instance i have a 512k of vram or something close to that it runs ok on my computer supports 320x200 @ 33Hz but lags alot im able to play and enjoy it but alot less lag would be great seeing as i have a year 1989 computer lol if you agree please reply lol.

No, I just want them to be more CPU intensive...

It's really strange, like, I can take a Skype call, have Livestream and Youtube open in the background, and it makes no difference, the only program lagging is Warframe.

If I didn't have the money to buy a better computer, I wouldn't waste my time playing a game I know won't run fast with my system, that's it.

The problem is you're asking for something that is very hard to do, optimization that is. IMO, the game is perfectly optimized, for a beta release anyway.

Exactly my thoughts

No, I just want them to be more CPU intensive...

It's really strange, like, I can take a Skype call, have Livestream and Youtube open in the background, and it makes no difference, the only program lagging is Warframe.

Well, it's a game, what do you expect? almost 95% of games are more inclined to GPU loads than CPU loads... As far as I know, gaming uses about 25-30% CPU then about 70-75% GPU.

• 4 weeks later...

well the gameplay has improved with dynamic shader option Thank you Warframe, although this is a great step i can only play it in a windowed 800 by 600 frame though its amazing how much lag has been reduced id like to play it full screen. If any of you care or agree id like to see your opinion on this.

your Friend syncronizer

Quite the thread necro you have there. I would have to agree with the other opinions voiced, however. A 10 year old computer is just simply too old. I would recommend upgrading if you would like to play the game in fullscreen or with any options activated.

indeed but the issue with that if you read every post is money is not availible i appreciate your advice though thnx.

If that's the case then I'm afraid you will have to be satisfied with a game that looks like it came out 10 years ago. There's not really much wiggle room, as the game engine is based on software your machine just won't be able to handle.

i think you should make it so people with lower graphics cards meaning not up to date and old computers be able to run this game smoothly for instance i have a ATI Raidion 1200 or something close to that it runs ok on my computer but lags alot im able to play and enjoy it but alot less lag would be great seeing as i have a year 2002 laptop lol if you agree please reply lol.

Bro, you really have to upgrade your stuff.

Hey guys, we also fixed some display settings that weren't staying and added an option to disable dynamic lighting in update 6... make sure you smash everything off if you're trying to squeeze out performance.

We are constantly finding performance gains and will have several more in the next update.