Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting The Twin Vipers

Dalu__Ka

Question

After leveling my second viper to 30 to match my old one, I still can't select the second viper in the blueprint. I made sure neither of them have mods installed, and I even gave the new one a potato to see if that would fix the problem. Is this a common issue?

11 answers to this question

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A POTATO ON SOMETHING YOU'RE GONNA USE FOR CRAFTING WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CRY 

P.S. D:

P.P.S. This thread ruined my day

P.P.P.S. Might be because you don't have another pistol (if you only have two pistols you can't use them both for crafting as that would leave you without any pistol, if that's the case you can easily solve it by buying a lato or some other cheap pistol until you finish crafting the twin vipers)

Edited by razylich

If the Vipers are your only pistols it won't allow you to craft the twins, as there will be a time during which you have no sidearm. Counterintuitive given you're MAKING a sidearm I know, but still, thems the breaks. Also please don't supercharge weapons you're going to use in crafting, like razylich said it's a very distressing thing to see..