Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

0.6 Rifle Puncture Mod, Anyone Have It?

Wilde05

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, theoretically it does go through mobs. Why you would bother with that mod I do not know though. Save yourself the time and credits OP, the pathetic +values you get on puncture distance when fusing is abysmal. Focus on multishot; don't bother with shooting THROUGH people when you can just fire 2 shots with every round, it's like a 2for1 deal but with MURDER :D

well i have multishot already, so that would be 2 bullets going through mobs. Lol. 

Ahh fair enough, the point I was making is that the puncture distance makes it practically useless. As far as I'm aware, 0.6 is 60% of a metre. So you're bullet would penetrate a grand total of 60 centimetres.

Sure, bullets go through mobs, if by mobs you mean two Grineer hugging.

You said it best.

Wilde05, on 14 Apr 2013 - 4:17 PM, said:

well i have multishot already, so that would be 2 bullets going through mobs. Lol.

Not worth it, after U7 the puncture mod became practically useless. Save the mod slot for an extra element if nothing else. Edited by DeepbloodEclipse

I use puncture against Shield Lancers and annoying Corpus/Grineer hiding behind thin cover.

Not completely useless. 

mm against shield lancers puncture is effective, or at least means you don't have to aim and clip the top of their head to take them down easily. I just think that given the extremely short range of the puncture even after levelling it up, there are much better mod options available. But then again everyone has different preferences!