Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Rewards.

RedEye88

This is a must have.

Give all alerts the ? rewards bonus but the catalyst/reactor rewards rate will stay the same.

Instead when not getting a cat/reactor put some random extra guaranteed rare mod for each alert,since the rares drop nerf which is too low now.

Yes alerts have credit rewards higher than normal but some have like under 1500 which for me aint that big of a deal,adding +1 rare mod for each alert will make me play all cause currently i dont see any reason to do so unless i would be a beginner and desperately needing soem credit which is not the case.

This will balance the rare nerf and make people look forwards for the next alert.

So you actually want to bypass the nerfed rare mods by adding them to every alert mission. Wow.

And after that, no one will ever do high levels since they all get their stuff from any alert mission....

Most of my rare mods have come from low level missions.

Well that was before the nerf I think ^^

I mean I played some lows today to level my dual vipers and never got one =S

possibly , as i have everything now except freeze mods, which are not rare anymore, so i havent really been paying a lot of attention.

The whole buisness model revolves around money vs time, so i can see why they would need to make acquisition difficult, but not impossible. In any ftp game that uses this type of system, you will always have folks that want to speed things up without having to pay. It's natural.

Edited by Xtorma

So you actually want to bypass the nerfed rare mods by adding them to every alert mission. Wow.

And after that, no one will ever do high levels since they all get their stuff from any alert mission....

Then they could make it guaranteed mod but missions under level 20 give only uncommon mod and those over lvl 20 give rare (no one said fusion rare there are lots of useless rares too they will just add a bit more interest to alerts)

Bypass what ? they barely drop now.

What high level? pluto is highest and i faceroll everythign 1 shot corpus with hek they are easier then grineer.

The only hard missions are defense after level 20 so what are you talking about.

Not only that but you would only get mod 1 per alert and we have like 1-2 alerts /h if one is low level and one higher level that would mean 1 rare/h so your argument is invalid.You wont get that many from alerts.

Edited by RedEye88

He is kind of right, but, I say alert mission should give us a bonus mod between rare and uncommon(max 2 randomized). I have been playing alert missions for the past 3 days dropping nothing and gaining nothing. The only time you get something good is when there is a boss. The rarity of alert mission is pretty long to come out. Your just better off playing defense and ignoring alert mission until it is assassination.