Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vortex Bugged?

GildedTuna

Whenever I use my Vauban with max duration build vortex and I use my Penta to kill the infested inside it doesn't seem to kill them. It is like no damage is done at all even though my 6 forma Penta can one hit them up to like wave 50. I'm wondering if this is just me or are other people experiencing this, or was this ninja nerfed? Once the vortex builds up I seem to be able to kill those farthest away from the vortex but not those in the middle. However guns like my boltor prime seem to be able to kill them just fine.

Edited by DangerDangerZ

With the changes to Infested, they are much harder to kill with explosives. It seems the aura from Disruptors can sometimes cause severe damage loss with explosives, and that can combine with the Healers' damage reduction/healing for terrifying results.

With the changes to Infested, they are much harder to kill with explosives. It seems the aura from Disruptors can sometimes cause severe damage loss with explosives, and that can combine with the Healers' damage reduction/healing for terrifying results.

No it's not that, I experience the same thing as OP when I try to hit the Infested in a vortex.

Even with the AoE of explosive weapons, they tend to not even be hittable like 90% of the time, which makes it excruciatingly annoying when there are like three of those energy leech baddies in a vortex that noone is able to kill until the vortex wears off, at which point there's no energy left to cast anything else :T

I'm glad someone else mentioned this bug too, else I was about to just now..

I think it's something with the vortexed enemies' ragdoll hitboxes or something.

It's very annoying and detrimental either way.