Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Skypunk Reapers Looking For Members

CoronaSoul

I apologize before I start this post in-case this is in wrong forum location.

I started a clan a few weeks ago and currently am the only member and clan leader, as the topic says the name of the clan name is The SkyPunk Reapers and I am looking for members. I am currently looking for otaku members, players that are into anime, manga, and video games. The clan is going to be laid back, with clan members helping each other and helping build the clan dojo (which currently is not very big with about 3 or so rooms), and research, and hangout in the dojo and just have fun. If you would like to join, add me in-game and message me next time we are both on at the same time and I will invite you to guild.

I apologize before I start this post in-case this is in wrong forum location.

Theres an entire subforum dedicated to player recruitment. If you bothered to look theres no way you could have missed it.

So forgive me if i call BS on that.

Edited by Dualstar

The illusion of finding a clan, is no true patriot to the cause. Moved to proper section.

Thank you.

I am fairly new to posting and forums and don't really know how to find the right forum, it took me over an hour just to figure out to start a forum. I did not even know there was a subforum, I barely know any gaming terms as is let alone anything about forums, I use Steam forums sometimes when I am having graphics or some kind of gaming problems. But as far as I know they don't have any categories (I may very well be wrong about that) so I don't know how to really do any of that. But I do appreciate the help.