Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers

Bazookagofer

The latest buff to snipers was definitely a step in the right direction DE. (Yay my vectis hits even hard woop woop... not to forget the 49.2% status chance) But I think the snipers should still have a bigger damage multiplier when hitting an enemy in the head. Because allthough they do more damage now... there still is no reason to bring em over a boltor prime or a soma :/

What do you mean by this?  When a weapon procs on a weak spot it arbitrarily does more damage?

Normal Head shot: x2 (total x2) -

Crit head shot: x2  (total x4) - Can test with Bow

Crit Head shot that also proc'ed x2 (proc dmg receives x8 dmg multiplier) - Dread a good way to test this, 100% crit chance and nearly 20'ish % chance to proc slash

Normal Head shot that procs (proc gets a x4 multiplier) - good example, notice the difference of the proc damage acrid does from a chest shot and a head shot. You'll see tics that are ~4 times greater. Game does round stuff so may not be perfectly x4.

Request inserted.

Not funny >.> Don't mess with my Lanka!

Edited by Quizel

Normal Head shot: x2 (total x2) -

Crit head shot: x2  (total x4) - Can test with Bow

Crit Head shot that also proc'ed x2 (proc dmg receives x8 dmg multiplier) - Dread a good way to test this, 100% crit chance and nearly 20'ish % chance to proc slash

Normal Head shot that procs (proc gets a x4 multiplier) - good example, notice the difference of the proc damage acrid does from a chest shot and a head shot. You'll see tics that are ~4 times greater. Game does round stuff so may not be perfectly x4.

I can confirm this behavior.  Gonna try it with Gas and Electric procs as well.