Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Good Start. ( Snipetron Buff Feedback )

Ethice

I was psyched to see my first favorite primary weapon was finally getting a buff. For a while I've been disheartened to turn players away from any sniper rifle aside from Vectis simply because they were frustrating to rank without passively levelling them and they weren't worth it once you did get them to cap. I was hoping for a reduction in reload speed that would put the limited edition Snipetron back on the radar of useable weapons in general play. The buffs given are great. The enate punch through and damage increase was greatly needed, but what about reload speed. The reload speed before the buff was horrible and now It's just bad. Even with a max Fast Hands it only reduces the reload time to 2.7 seconds which with a 4 round magazine isn't good enough for general play. After the buffs I'm still stuck using the Snipetron in the same exact places and missions I was before. It's just a little easier now.

I think to get Snipetron to a place where it can condend with other weapons of It's class it needs to have a base reload that with a max Fast Hands would bring it down to near or less than 2 seconds.

Edited by Ethice