Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Ranking Up Bug

AndreVic

Trying for Rank 2, second day in a row, loading screen then back and told to wait 24hrs.

I see this bug has been going on for several months now. 

Not addressed by recent Hotfixes?

Kind of defeats the purpose of the game for a new player.

I'm also in the same boat. tried 4 times for mastery 2nd rank. it keep on getting back to Nav screen and saying have to wait 24hrs..

Please fix it. i can't progress the game with S#&$ weapons and all...

Edited by MusicalMind

i just tried this about 15 mins ago and had the same problem....  it really sucks because i was going to be able to get the dragon nikana finally. but my question is why is the rank up stuff linked to servers like this?  i can understand having it linked, but atleast record data, then send info to prove with a anti cheat on.  but meh.  i guess its 24 hours for me....

It's happening on the PS4 too, I'm rank 4, clicking the rank up thing (I have full exp and all), and the screen blacks out for a second, goes to loading animation, then sends me back to my ship and the rank up button's still there but when I select it it says I have to wait 24 hours to try again. In essence, the bug everyone here's complaining about is happening on PS4 as well as PC and I'm angry about it!

Well Im now a victom too, its been almost 3 days and i cant get to rank 4, i cant move on to anything cause i need new weapons, they really should remove the stupid wait time, if you pass make it 24 hours if you fail let us try again, at leats then we can keep trying till the dam thing loads up :/

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this problem came up in August and they still have yet to fix it allot of people have probably stopped playing by now because its very hard to progress in the game if A) your not be carried B) you cant buy the weapons necessary to keep playing. Now i am losing interest because one simple rank system is broken and i cant keep playing because of it.

Just ran into this bug myself, when attempting to do the MR15 rank test.

Mission didn't even start, it seemed to go to load screen from the system map, immediately went back to Liset, went to click the rank-up option again, was told I need to wait 24 hours. Didn't even get a failure notification.

Not such a huge deal in my case, since it's not like a bunch of stuff is gated behind MR15. That said, unless it's simply a one-time thing for a given test (dunno, haven't read the entire thread to see if someone's gotten screwed on multiple attempts for a given test), I'd peg it as being one of the worst bugs in the game - not being able to rank up would be damn near game-breaking for someone just starting out.

Incidentally, one more reason I'm not a fan of the new UI - note that this apparently didn't happen beforehand.

I finally got to rank up after the sixth time of trying only this time i went  into the escape menu went to profile and clicked rank up instead of clicking on my avatar to open the rank up option.

Wow this problem came up in August and they still have yet to fix it allot of people have probably stopped playing by now because its very hard to progress in the game if A) your not be carried B) you cant buy the weapons necessary to keep playing. Now i am losing interest because one simple rank system is broken and i cant keep playing because of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...