Howitzer The Artillery Warframe

health: 100

sheild: 100

armor: 150

stamina: 100

speed: 0.9

power: 100

Abilities:

Sentry Gun: Deploy a stationnary sentry gun on the floor at players location. Gun will target nearest target in line of sight and last until destroyed or is recast.

Landmine: Deploy a landmine on the ground at players location. Landmine is proximity sensitive, upon detonation, nearby ennemies will be knocked back and take blast damage. 

Forcefield Generator: Deploy a hovering forcefield generator the boosts shield capacity, armor and shield regeneration of all party members in its proximity. Shield generator is destroyable and will explode upon destruction.

Bombardment: Deploy a mortar on the ground that blasts at target location a series of shells dealing blast damage and knocking down ennemies in the blast radius.

Would anyone be interested in making a fan art concept to image a male frame that would fit the bill?

Not sure about the Sentry Gun and Landmine skills. Kinda... doesnt fit the Artillery Theme.

When we are talking about Artilery we have to talk about high explosives and long distance support, and explosions. The forcefield generator stays, pretty good but we need to give the ultimate something else and we need a more "FU** YEAHH" Name, is not bad but Howitzer sounds... weird, lacks the impact an artillery guy should have, i can get behind this idea!

I will think of something, if you aprove of course.

0.jpg