Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello people!

I am Ofiuco, leader of the Bionic hazard, if you want to join a friendly clan send me a message! :D

With over 20 years of gaming experience I find myself beta testing a lot of games and for some of those I get paid or sponsored or just for the fun of playing a game and if the game is in my taste I tend to stick with it.I was looking forward to put some gameplay on the internet but thats stricly forbidden atm.

See you in the game!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Chris from Melbourne Australia.
I found Warframe through steam like others.

I've clocked up 45 hours so far over the last 3 weeks. Which is a lot for me.

Although I've played lots of games over the years, spent many weekends in a student residence playing Doom, Quake etc, I've never been good enough to play online in pvp type games.
Warframe is also one of the current few games that don't give me motion sickness.

I only wish I could change my "in game" name.

Chris

Nice to meet you.

I'm HYPERemtA405.
Please call me HYPER.
I live in Okazaki Japan city.

I've been looking forward to meeting this community.
I'm usually talkative.
But when I speak English, I get quiet.
I like this game.
I hope to be able to understand WARFRAME without subtitles someday.

Good day to you ladies and gentlemen, I am Timo, also known as SoanoS, and I hail from Finland. I am about 35 years old, and I enjoy gaming a lot. I have always loved Co-op games more than competitive games, mainly because I am a person who doesn't really thrive on conflict. Warframe came at a great time as some games I have been expecting failed to deliver in the most horrible fashion imaginable. And some of those were "AAA" titles, too. It came to me as a relief to see a FREE co-op shooter come available out of the blue, and so far I am pretty impressed.

So, I decided to splash out for the Hunter Founder's package with the Prime warframe because I wasn't sure if 770 plat and a pointy stick is worth 50 bucks. Sorry guys, but that's how I felt. Maybe, if the upgrade packages came with some mods and extra consumables and affinity/credit booster items the higher levels would be more desirable. But I hope I did good. Money doesn't grow on trees for unemployed/retired people (I am unable to work due to a medical condition). :P

Take care, watch your six and I hope to catch some of you out there. :)

Hello all! Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm glad that I found this game. Warframe is great. Very enjoyable to play. The co-op is great and if I wnt to go solo, that's fun too. Basically you get to play as a agent of warfare, a covert agent or mercenary in who specializes in unorthodox warfare. Ninja or Shinobi. In a world of modern warfare, what could be better. Great job all! Excited to see what's to come.

Slain6od

Hey

I'm an LD here at DE, been here for a few years now. Started as an artist then moved into level design, all the while dabbling in voice acting work whenever they let me lol. (You might remember me from such voices as... the "Capture Mission" Screaming target guy...)

Ah, i love that screaming captured target guy! i laugh every time! (makes me feel so evil doing the whole winzip thing)

Also loving the level design for the most part (a few of the bigger rooms are only cool the first 2 or 3 times you encounter them but after that get annoying) i was actually surprised at how good it was. great work! I look forward to seeing more of it :)

While i'm at it, i'm a 20 year old dude in Iceland, pleased to meet you!

Hey guys!

Psychen aka PTfasd, nice to see such a huge amount of contributors in a f2p, just shows how much effort has been put in making this game such a success!

It's actually the first time I payed for a free game. 111 hours so far made me realize that it would be wise to invest on something I spent so much time on :D.

See you Tennos on the filed!

GREETINGS WARFRAME COMMUNITY

Y'know, I've been playing the open beta for the last 5 weeks and haven't gotten around to throwing up a little intro.

I'm Mokufu, not the most common IGN out there, so chances are if you find this name in other betas, it's probably me.  I've played a lot of FPS and action MMOs and I have to say that this game has intrigued me a lot.  This game has a lot of potential to become something truly legendary in the gaming world.  And I'm very proud to be at the start of a game that's birthing something pretty amazing.

Looking forward to seeing where we go from here. 

SHAMELESS PLUG:  Look for my live stream post #772 and give me a little thumbs up.

Hello everyone!

I'm not new here but decided to check out the forums. My name is Alex and I'm from Estonia. I work as a technologist at a PVC windows and doors manufacturing company. I like CAD design, CAM operation optimization and mechanical engineering in general. I've got a passion for PC games and I think that Warframe is a really great game!

Cya in game fellow Tenno!

'Eyo, bacon lovers.

I'm Caleb from the U.S. I just started playing yesterday, but nonetheless, I absolutely love it. I like any good FPS games, but Warframe is top-notch on my list, and I plan to be here for a while. I'll be graduating high school in a few weeks, so I'll have a good excuse to pay for a Founder's package.

See you on the battlefield.

Hello Warframe community!

I’ve worked at Digital Extremes for almost 2 years now, and wasn’t always a community manager. When we had the idea and resources to make Warframe, it seemed like a perfect fit. I love video games, and everything that goes into them. I’ve been playing games with my brother since I can remember, and it really only made sense for me to get into the industry as soon as I could.

Let me guess...do you have a background in Project or Product Management?  I deal with them sometimes since I'm a QA Analyst for a living at a software company.

You remind me of a few women I know in those fields - You're all awesome =)

Edited by Renegade_Master

Hello,

You can call me Serpent, I just recently started playing warframe after seeing it on steam and watching those livestreams..this game looks like a ton of fun! I can see a huge potential here. 

Hi Tennos !

I am NeoGuardian, a french player who discover this game a few weeks ago, and I like it !  The team make a good work !

I study IT/Computer Science and I am 25 years old. I don't speak English very well, but, I can improve my english skills with this game \o/