The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

HiHi!

Im Skid from Singapore and im new here! ive always dreamt of a cyber ninjas. Perhaps i could share my design someday.. =)

I still havent played this yet coz im (downloading).

So excited!!

Btw can anyone explain about founders package? Whatz the difference then buying just the platinum?

Edited by GhostSk1d

Hi! My iGN is scilic, I'm playing Warframe for over two months. I'm very happy with this game because of the space environment and all the cool stuff that comes with it. Ahhh the community is amazing too, although this is my first post I've been reading a lot of topics. Thank you DE for this great game! Bye

Всем привет! Меня зовут Николай и я из России очень рад с вами познакомится. я рабочий. занимаюсь 3 д графикой в пакете maya. Очень увлечён видеоиграми. Надеюсь быть полезным и  творчески объективным тестером вместе с вами. 

Hello there Community Manager.

My IGN is Servbit. I've been playing this game for a while and I kind of wanted to play this game before I left BCT for the Army. And now I am playing it every other day, so far.. I am enjoying the Warframe community and players. Also big thanks to the developers for continuously updating the game with content that keeps getting better. That, and for not making a game revolve all around pay to win. :D

Hi guys!!! I'm playing WF since 3 months now, and I ca say for sure that it's just amazing; nonetheless there is still extensive room for improvement and further progress. Congratulations to all of you guys.

Greetings,

Sss

My name is GEOde,

I'm US army so playing this worldwide.  have to say, like what i've seen so far.  it's nice to have a DECENT MMOFPS for once.  Played Defiance for about a month, quickly lost interest.  found this on STEAM.  I'm really excited about it.  still learning the ropes not venturing out past the first couple of Venus missions.  gettting better.

Hello, all. I am "doUevenLift". Magus for short. I'm from New Jersey.

My friend introduced me to this game as, "a game we can all play together because it can actually run on your computer (referring to mine in particular) without it having a stroke". So, I jumped on board and am very glad I did! I very much enjoy playing this game, and hope to get involved with the community here. :) I'm 19, heading into my first year of college. I'm aiming to major in creative writing, so maybe I can write stories for video games one day. I love friends, family, fencing/kendo, writing, and of course, Warframe. :D Nice to meet you!

Oh, and if you haven't guessed it, I lift. :p 

Hey everyone... The name is Kyle but everyone calls me Macaroni dude to my last name Mulroney. I am not currently doing anything video game related as i live in the bum of nowhere and the college i go to is rather cheap(for college that is) and offers no advancement in my skills. I do love video game very much and it all started when i was just a lad playing harvest moon while my parents slept. Who doesn't love sneaking video games in late at night just to beat that level you been wanting to beat forever! Anyway back to what i am doing with my life. I LOVE ART, almost as much as video games..and i decided it want to combined them. So i got into photoshop and vector and trying some blending.. got one of those tight little drawing pads. Been doing it since. One thing i have to say about this game is.. i don't like games who follow everyone else. I believe if u believe in something do it. Warframe doesn't follow some mainstream crowd. Look at the models.. the levels and the sounds. Everything is built around and out of many peoples imaginations! To me thats the most beautiful thing. I can't tell you how long i sit here thinking about what could happen to this game rather then what won't. My ideas go nuts i couldn't even guess what your guys are like! This game really has no way but up and to all you Dev's out there good luck and Godspeed.Your doing awesome and i'll be here for the climb with you. Cheers! :D 

Your friend and fan (150 plus hours later)
  -Sinnersaved

Edited by Sinnersaved

Um, I think I should go ahead and make one of these. Hello, I'm SquirmyBurrito (that's Squirmy, not Squirt my like some people think at first) and I've been playing for a bit. I'm not new, just new to the forums. Figured it was about time that I got around to introducing myself.

Some info about me:

I'm American.

I'm usually a pretty nice guy.
I'm a guy.

My name was randomly given to me on Xbox and I decided to keep it as my go-to IGN.

I'm a supporter of Loliframe. (ask me for more info)

That's about all the relevant information I can think up right now. 

Oh, and this game is my current favorite MMO-esque game.

Howdy!

My name is Carl and I'm last year High School student.

I'm playing this game like 3-4months or even more and it's really fun to play. Community is awesome and really friendly!

Allso my dream is to become Music Producer and produce music. I have my own style, Hardstyle. But it's still long road to go. 
I already have released free tracks and still working forward to improove my music.

Allso I'm from Lithuania and looking forward in future, hope my speciality will bring something good for music industry, I think so. ^.^

Reciantly I released this track: AlphaBoy - You Are Tenno

Hope you're not mad on me. But still, I'm looking forward for this games development, so far it's really nice.

See you arround in missions, fellow Tenno! ^.^

Greetings Tenno

I've been monitoring Warframe's progress since before the closed beta was announced. I am a huge fan of dS and was very frustrated with the game's lukeworm reception and low sales. I couldn't believe that the producer's vision of multi-layered combat and amazing aesthetics would go to waste, their creation left to the sidelines as "another GoW clone". Suffice to say, I was delighted to know that WF was coming. I participated in the closed beta and have since suggested the game to many of my peers, most of whom also find it quite exhilerating. Glad to be among you knowing that we are experiencing a great title still in the making.

FiOth

Greetings Warframe community

my name is KT Smith and if anyone follows the competitive fighting game scene you might recognize the name from Netherrealm Studios titles (MK9 and Injustice) and possibly Street Fighter 4

I tried out Warframe and I love it so far; an amazing title to chill with when not training for tournaments and stuff.

I'm currently running the game in Windows 7 64-bit bootcamp'd on a Macbook Pro 2011. I'm having a little bit of difficulty getting the game to run optimally.

Initially, the game would not run at all (significant lag, huge amount of lost frames). But, a driver update for the AMD Radeon 6450M card in the mac got it running decently but I think there is room for improvement.

So, if anyone could point me in the direction of someone who has experience setting something like this up that'd be great.

Thanks!

Hey all, this is DarthNads from Toronto, Canada.

I'm always excited to try Open Beta games and give helpful feedback when I can.

I took 3 years of Animation in college, still trying to break my way into the industry, but sticking with my regular job (not animation related *tear*) to support my family has come first... *Sigh* real life sucks sometimes, lol.

I'd love to work on a game of this calibre in the future, currently spicing up my work in between gaming sessions.

Nice to meet you all!

~DN.