The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi guys!  My name is Weston.  When I saw Warframe on steam I just had to check it out!  That was at update 7.  I quickly got my whole family into it!  I am now nearing 300 hours into the game!  This has been my favorite game ever since I got it and I look forward to each coming update as Warframe grows.

I love video gaming!  I like to play around with my 3DS Max program... but I'm really not to good yet. ;P  someday i would like to be able to contribute to the Warframe community. :)

I think this is the best community by far. And we already have our own  fan-fiction. Warframe honey, you are a big boy(gurl?) now *snif*. Been playing for a while but it is the only game i play an an everyday basis so, see you in the fields of justice... or space...

Later ninjas.

Hi, all. Relatively new to Warframe - I was introduced to it by a number of mutual friends on Spacebattles, and I'm part of the Spacebattles clan.

This will be my 2nd week playing, and so far, I've been having a blast. Truly great fun!

It's a little embarrasing to be playing with the veteran players on SB though. Whenever we play, I'm always struggling to catch up to them, lol!

Greetings fellow Tenno,
my name is Invidus, i´ve been playing Warframe since closed Beta, but only recently started posting on the forums.
I´m from Germany, and mostly play on a casual basis with a few friends and our own little ghost clan.

Hey all.  Just started about a week ago, and I love the GPU and game-play, overall.  I kind of wish mod drops were a bit more frequent, but that is to be expected.  i've played MMO'd for well over 2 dacades, and have found my new home as a tenno.

Hello Tennos, Perile here. Based in Malaysia and have been playing the game since October this year. Knew the game before Update 7 but I didn't had much time investing myself in playing the game. Decided to try the game at Update 10, felt more loving.

Also ingame chat is fun to read.