Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi guys,

Newcomer here! :D

I come from Croatia and I always go with Shindayume (or Shin if the name is too long).

I'm high school student ready to study either computer science (programming and stuff) or engeneering (robotics <3) :D

I must say, the game is awesome and I enjoy every minute playing it :D

That's all folks,

Bye for now :D

Hello fellow Tenno,

I'm xShadowsaur from the Wraithforce. I've been playing this game since 'bout Easter and I loved it from the start to the point where I farmed and got every Warframe, and got them all to level 30 (Excalibur prime aside, impossible to farm for one of course). This is really the first forum I've ever partook in.

I've been gaming as far back as I can remember, and from the moment I started playing this I fell in love with it and brought everyone i could into it even before referrals. I'm hoping this game has a long life with many updates.

HI! I forgot to introduce myself when I joined a few days ago.

Everyone calls me "Ganglius" and it's great to be apart of Warframe Online.

I would've joined earlier in the year, but my old laptop was terrible and wouldn't have been able to play this. 
Would have liked to be a Founder Member....

Hello hello. 

Gringodane here. I started playing yesterday. I came here from another sci-fi co-op shooter played in small teams and I expect great things of this game. On PC. I'm looking forward to starting the grind to upgrade all the stuff but more to the point; looking forward to shooting and slashing stuff with friends. 

Could you guys create a game mod where there is a super difficult boss i think this game has very easy bosses and this could be a clan or a massive amount of people trying to kill him for a gun with excellent stats or create a stalker based event

Hi guys!!! I love this game been playing since ps4 midnight release and I would of gladly paid retail price for this game :)   It is just a very long trip for leveling up, but nether the less it an amazing game !  If anyones looking for a partner or has any great tips on leveling up faster let me know please.

Edited by (PS4)ROBERTGUARANTE

If anyones looking for a partner or has any great tips on leveling up faster let me know please.

If you want to level up fast, do mobile defense missions; the mission Kappa is particularly good for gaining massive amounts of affinity in a short period of time.

A bit of info about affinity:

-Affinity is shared between all players in a squad. So, don't worry too much if someone is getting all the kills.

-Killing enemies with your weapons will give half the affinity to that weapon and the other half to your warframe.

-Killing enemies using warframe abilities, however, gives all the affinity to your warframe.

-The over all level of your profile is called mastery rank.

-Leveling weapons/frames (for the first time)  is the only way to increase your master rank.

-Each time you level up a weapon, you gain 100 mastery rank, while warframes will give you twice that per level.

-Certain weapons and frames will require a minimum mastery rank before you can craft them.

If you want to level up fast, do mobile defense missions; the mission Kappa is particularly good for gaining massive amounts of affinity in a short period of time.

A bit of info about affinity:

-Affinity is shared between all players in a squad. So, don't worry too much if someone is getting all the kills.

-Killing enemies with your weapons will give half the affinity to that weapon and the other half to your warframe.

-Killing enemies using warframe abilities, however, gives all the affinity to your warframe.

-The over all level of your profile is called mastery rank.

-Leveling weapons/frames (for the first time)  is the only way to increase your master rank.

-Each time you level up a weapon, you gain 100 mastery rank, while warframes will give you twice that per level.

-Certain weapons and frames will require a minimum mastery rank before you can craft them.

thank you for your help!! Iys a shame they don't let you mix and match body parts... I foolishly wasted platinum on masks for the wrong warframe. Also I cant trade credits for platinum or anything else for platinum??

I got totally caught off guard by this game, and Let me just say wow! There I am looking around the PS store and saw the game was free. Remembered I wanted to try it for PC but health issues keep me from being worth a damn using the KB/Mouse so this was a great chance to see what I was missing.

Let's just put it this way. I bought 3 PS4 games. Spent about 3 hours on one and the rest are still sitting here sealed. Warframe's got me hooked. Thank you so much for making such a great game accesible to those unable to via PC.

Hi, my name is Jonathan and I am an addict... I returned after a several month hiatus from closed beta and now have clocked over 200 hours and have 14 frames in just over a month... I don't even go on dirty websites anymore *sobs*.