Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi team keep up the hard work,the game is becoming a master piece,I replied to a thread this morning  asking "what you would call this game" and my reply was "half Finished,Can't wait for clanwars,Dojo versus Dojo for resources ;) all my requests and ideas about the game where already addressed retrospectively in your last live stream for the year,Restoring my faith in the brand and what's to come,like making melee more rewarding/dynamic,you even addressed useing more exostential characters (the trader) I commented on how The Stalker is one of the best and exciting elements in the game,more characters like him please,goodies and baddies to keep the game fresh and heighten anticipation.

Love the new boss models keep it coming!

Merry CHRISTMAS! 

Hello there, I have been playing this game for the last week or so and have really grown to like it. I have a group of friends to play with and it is always so fun. I can't wait for the game to grow even bigger.

I love how the infested infest areas now and how the factions attack each other, really adds to the narrative of the universe. Can't wait to see more factions and warframes in the future, Also, seeing Grineer walking around as allies made me and my group of friends' heads explode, love it.

Keep up the great work DE and I hope to become part of this cool community.

Merry Christmas all. 

Hello my name is Kaz I'm new to warframe but I have to say I'm truly enjoying it. Most people I've played coop with seem to rush through it not really exploring or trying stealth so would be amazing to play with team players. Also on the PS4 version the block button is in a very awkward place really need to be able to customise the control system. Lastly I've spent some real money on platinum and bought some cool stuff but it seems to take forever or it be nearly impossible to save up enough credits and obtain blue prints and materials to create things in game, I understand money making but surely there is a limit and a point developers think "lets give something back". 

but other than my little rant I truly LOVE the game and its one I play most on my PS4 even more than the top selling games in market which speaks a lot for the quality that you guys have provided for us so thank you very much its nice to be a part of a community online :) 

Merry Christmas to all thanks again for the good work you've put into the game soon to be a masterpiece I'm sure :) 

Edited by (PS4)Kaz_DMC

Hello!

I am Concept, aka. Dawnviper. I am from the land down unda'.

I'm new to the realm of co-op shooter games, coming from a background of MOBAs and RPGs - so you could imagine how horrible I am right now. Pls help me get better, I don't have anything to offer you except my gratitude. If that's ok?

I'm fairly active in the online world, stretching for moderating/running communities with over 2k active users (at any given time) to the usual facebook, instagram, twitter stuffs. I have a background in photography, graphic and web design. 

Anyhow, before I start sounding conceited..

Cest moi.

Dawnviper.

Hello Warframe community, 

My name is Kenneth. I've been playing Warframe since it launched for the PS4.  I live in Louisiana and work offshore so my game time is limited to 7 days at a time:-(  I had to leave early last Thursday just before update 11.  I just wanted to say hi and to shout out my clan the Exiled Shogunate.  When I'm in from work I am definitely down to meet new people and get into some matches so send me an add or invite if you want to play.  I want to give DE a big thank you for making this incredible game that we enjoy so much.

Edited by (PS4)Icingdeath1

Hello

It really is good to be back

I decided to take a break from Warframe but then College caught up to me, I haven't even touched Warframe in half a year! I miss this game sooo much. It brings back so many memories, but I'm a little worried on something; there's just so much to catch up with and I'm starting to think I'll never catch up. And Warframe, for me, is a game where you share moments, ideas, weapons and help each other achieve goals, but if I'm always so far behind, I'll never catch and be able to have fun like I did at first. If I could get some help, that would be great, but right now I'm thinking if I should continue playing. I used to be a pretty hardcore player; had almost everything, had the best mods, best Warframes, had the one of the best teams and loved spending real money on the game (only used it for weapons slots and catalysts), I would farm all day and night for resources for my Clan, etc. and all that stuff. But that's all old; compared to other people playing this game, I'm old-school.

I could really use some help, getting the grasp of things again. I've lost all the confidence I have to play Warframe solo, so I'm asking for help.

Thanks

Hello Warframe community!

I’d like to start by introducing myself to you! My name is Rebecca, and I’m the Community Manager for Warframe! I’m sure we’ll all get to know each other soon, but for now, here’s a little about me:

I’ve worked at Digital Extremes for almost 2 3 years now, and wasn’t always a community manager. When we had the idea and resources to make Warframe, it seemed like a perfect fit. I love video games, and everything that goes into them. I’ve been playing games with my brother since I can remember, and it really only made sense for me to get into the industry as soon as I could.

It feels like I do something different here every day - design and populate our web, write and record voice over, and now, most importantly, manage our new Warframe community.

I'll be here to talk and listen to what you all think of Warframe. I've been playing and making Warframe since the day it became greenlit−I have a lot of love for this game and I hope you will too.

Talk soon,

Rebecca

Make that the maximum rank was not 30 and 300 and that in 2 days prior to 30 reached and that interest passion to game has to be

I'm Vladek, vlad for short. I've been playing it since update 9, I had seen the ads, but initially I thought no that's nothing for me until a mate of mine told me he played it and said I should check it out. Oh how wrong was I. I'm a dutchman so english isn't my first language, so there may be mistakes, but I'm trying my best to make as few as possible.

I absolutely love this game, especially the planetside tilesets and I hope more will follow of those. My favorite frame is Trinity, I worked hard to farm that together and build it, I just absolutely love it. My favorite primary is currently the Vectis, I got that recently and it's good fun to play around with. My favorite secondary is the Aklex, also got that recently just need to get used to it. Then my favorite Melee is definitly the Orthos, that weapon has gotten me out of some tight spots quite a few times, but in the latest update there's a weapon that may tie with it, the Magistar, got that today but I need to play around with it to get solid judgement.

I work in a shift schedule so I've got a quickly changing schedule, but a lot of time to play this game. I mostly play solo or with some friends but sometimes I do some missions online and sometimes that goes better than other times. 

Lastly I want to thank DE for making this amazing game that remains interresting because of the updates. Keep up the good work people.

Hello everyone I was just asking about the name change....as you can see I have misspelled my name I think it's a bit over priced to have a name change be 200 that's kind of over the top...so if any willing souls could gift this poor guy 5 plat for a over priced name change I would love you forever.  

Hi all! Happy Boxing Day!

Inkerman from Singapore here. Got to know about the game only recently and have been playing only for a week or so. IMO, the back story and gameplay is quite good. Have't been gaming for years and is a pretty good co-op to "come back" to.

As can be imagined, I'm still pretty low level overall. Am using an Excalibur, Mk 1 Braton, Lato and Skana. Currently trying to get Nano Spores so I can build a Burston. (Can't get to Saturn, Neptune or Eris yet, dang!)

Good hunting all!

Honestly, I doubt if Rebecca or other DE Warframe Staff even still read this. (It has gone 30 pages now.) I still want to say that when I first saw this game I wanted to play it, but I didn't have an account, plus I use Mac, and they never get much support in gaming =(. So only until roughly a month and maybe even a half ago, I got a PS4 and finally got to enjoy this game. In fact, I like this game so much that if I got to work at 1 company in the world, I would almost surely say DE. Even more so, if you'd let me sit here and say every idea I have had to improve this game I would probably take the entire page (which is also how much I want to migrate to PC.) So I officially have made one thing I want to do sometime in my life is work at DE, I have watched your guys livestreams and I can definitely tell that it would be a great place to be. So good luck to any staff that might read this, have fun. Possibly someday see you in the future?

Pheonix Initiate, Luke

(Yes the clan is spelled eo) 

Edited by (PS4)TurtleOverseer