The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Shaking

stacey69

They should just add a limit to the amount of screen shaking. I remember killing Lech Kril once, he was somehow swinging his hammer twice in a row and a teammate was bashing him with his scindo too. I aimed down at him with my latron and my camera literally just went crazy, from the ceiling all the way to the floor, I had no idea where I was aiming. If they'd set the limit to lets say 5 or 10% (or °) offset, I'd be fine with that.

I encountered a glitch where my party killed kril right as he hit the ground with his hammer causing never ending screenshake for the entire group.

That was a mission our group had to rush because it was impossible to aim for the rest of the mission.

I encountered a glitch where my party killed kril right as he hit the ground with his hammer causing never ending screenshake for the entire group.

That was a mission our group had to rush because it was impossible to aim for the rest of the mission.

That bug is well known - but we are talking here about the "normal" screen shaking :)

zelgaris, on 22 Apr 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

That bug is well known - but we are talking here about the "normal" screen shaking :)

Im bringing that up as another point to have an option to disable screen shaking.

You disable/severely lessen screen shaking and that bug will disappear/have a fix.

Heh, but that's not a way to properly fix that bug :)

I know that much, but at least it would be a start.

And while they were looking into adding more options to remove screen shake or tone it down they could look at fixing that issue at the same time because its related.

I know that much, but at least it would be a start.

And while they were looking into adding more options to remove screen shake or tone it down they could look at fixing that issue at the same time because its related.

True that :)

True that :)

With how bug fixing works, its generally best to get as many issues that could be related to a bug (or the other way around), before starting work on it so that you can fix a lot of things at once and avoid making anything worse.

With how bug fixing works, its generally best to get as many issues that could be related to a bug (or the other way around), before starting work on it so that you can fix a lot of things at once and avoid making anything worse.

The question here is, whether devs consider the excessive screen shaking as bug or feature :/