Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best And Fastest Way To Make Some Credits

jebronlames_W

Question

9 answers to this question

I find that making runs on M Prime in mercury is better than tolstoj, because tolstoj is a pretty large level you gotta run through, while M Prime is very small every time. You go, steal an artifact, and run the hell out. Takes me about 2-3 min per run on average for a guaranteed 1k credits on solo mode plus a chance at a mod/equipment (such as ammo crats) or banshee diagrams (got two already AFTER i built my Banshee. each diagram sells for 2.5k)

That said, if there's an even better way to farm creds, I'm also all ears for it.

BrianRyan, on 14 Apr 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

I have tons and tons of blueprints that I'm building and buying and credits is what I'm short of all the time. So I was wondering if anybody has any tips of how to make the most credits?

Sell ur tonns and make money, simple!

But I don't wan't to sell them i wan't to make them. You can't just run around with the same three weapons and warframe and expect to reach higher levels.

You can reach endgame with any weapon set, even the starting skana, lato, and braton. Just mod that puppy up.

& I think M-Prime is a fast run and easy way to get base mods, but Vor is better for money imo cause of the bp he drops. 

You can reach endgame with any weapon set, even the starting skana, lato, and braton. Just mod that puppy up.

& I think M-Prime is a fast run and easy way to get base mods, but Vor is better for money imo cause of the bp he drops. 

I was actually talking about the profile lvl, mastery if you will. But thanks for all the tips I'll be sure to test them out on a rainy day.

I was actually talking about the profile lvl, mastery if you will. But thanks for all the tips I'll be sure to test them out on a rainy day.

Oh yeah thats a pain, I did notice tho if you sell your weapon & re-buy it the exp goes back to 0.

So technically you could re-lvl your favourite weapon if you wanted to for the mastery points.

Oh yeah thats a pain, I did notice tho if you sell your weapon & re-buy it the exp goes back to 0.

So technically you could re-lvl your favourite weapon if you wanted to for the mastery points.

I was reading about this earlier. The weapon level resets, but the game remembers what level the old one was and only gives you mastery points for surpassing that lvl.