Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latency Related Fusion Problems

TheExaltedOne

After fusing two mods together, I went to click on another set of mods to fuse.  Bearing in mind that sometimes it takes a few seconds after you click the fusion button, these next two mods became highlighted and were assimilated into the previous mods fused.  Kind of upsetting when you lose your 320% Redirection mod to a single level Ember ability (whom I don't even own as of yet).

Not quite sure what would fix this in the future, but the latency seems to be random at times in the overview UI.  Arsenal and Foundry sometimes take a few seconds to update actions, so I'm not sure whether it's an error on my end or in the game's engine.  Regardless, there should be a system implemented where you have to wait before a fusion is completed before clicking on something else.  Even though it only takes a split second to do most of the time, outliers such as this one can really hurt or be annoying.

Also, obligatory "clean up the mod menu UI" statement.  That is all.

Edited by cisforcereal

This is most likely to be a result of the huge increase in the number of players in the game since going open beta.  The developers stated on their last live feed that the current hardware was not up to the task for such a large increase in a short period of time.  It is being addressed.