Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi Monitor Support

msm903

Good Day. I am not sure wether I missed this question in the past. Is there any plans to implement Multi Monitor Support for users of AMD Eyefinity/ Nvidia Surround? I know there may be a few players using such setups.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been testing and I was able to resize the browser window, playing a similar experience Eyefinity fullscreen. Put a screen resolution greater of 4096x* me left the window in black.

warframe_widescreen.jpg

The entire game runs fine on Widescreen size, only in the selection of missions across the whole width of the screen. But is playable 100%.warframe_001.jpg

warframe_002.jpg

warframe_003.jpg

warframe_004.jpg

warframe_005.jpg

warframe_006.jpg

You also have a small video sample:

Edited by JoveChiere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@JoveChiere

It looks beautiful.

Well, that is until the windowed mode solution stopped working.

I've been bumping various threads; and still nothing from anyone. The developers don't seem to care, as it's not directly affecting them right now. I'm sure if an angry wave of individuals started posting, they would suddenly listen. But that's not the case as it were.

Edited by The_Metal

• 1 month later...

While I would love to play this game with surround, you do realize that it's a complex and purely aesthetic thing to add to the game right? give them some time to iron out functionality issues before they go tackling aesthetic issues that not all the people are going to use, mostly because it requires multiple monitors and at least one really decent GPU......and this game is f2p......and it officially launches to another platform all-together here in december..............yeah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...