Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promise Me, De

WondahBoah

Promise that no matter how much money you make...

not matter how many players you have...

no matter how many years you have under your belt...

that you will never get complacent and turn into the Adam Sandler of games that is Nexon.

I have faith, but a promise would help me sleep at night.

As Steve has said before they will retain creative control of their IP. How you take it is your opinion, but time will tell of what will happen in the future.

What is Nexon? First time I hear that name.

MapleStory. (There are other games but I never bothered with them)

If you're in some way alluding to PWE, I think it's safe to say with the dev hours they're putting in, the sheer rising quality of dev creations, among other things. I'd say it's safe to say they're making way more than enough money on this game and I'm proud to say I'm throwing more in just for the sheer pleasure that my money's going to a game that the Devs know they can create to the fullest of their creative capacity, unrestrained by some publisher.

If anything DE has also said directly that no one else will mess with their current flagship and love-child (Warframe), but if it's simply a deal like with Sony to where Warframe gets a port on their browser than it just means more players with nothing but a healthy investment.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to say this?

Current on-goings with Vindictus are proving how unprofessional--and out-dated, hardware-wise--Nexon is. Their lack of a will to make any permanent improvement has me scared for their survival, big time.