Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orcis Clan § Mountain Clan Recruiting!

PsiWarp

Greetings Tenno,

Orcis Clan is a Mountain clan seeking active new and veteran players to strengthen our ranks! We're currently 170 members strong and growing!

Our Dojo is fully functional with Trading Posts, Dueling Rooms, Obstacle Course and much more. Research Labs have all clan tech weapons and Warframes unlocked, just waiting for you to craft them!

At Orcis, we're all part of a big family. Our members are a very friendly bunch, who love to help each other along with ranking up, playing missions, resource farming, trading mods, you name it! All members are encouraged to recruit their friends as well!

If you enjoy playing with people who you can depend on or share fun with... don't delay, sign up for Orcis Clan today!

To join us, please leave your in-game name below, or contact clan masters elite905, dRIFTED96 and PsiWarp in-game. We hope to see you soon!

Beginner's Guide to Orcis Clan

What are the requirements to join your Clan?

- Whether you are new or have been playing for a while, you are most welcome to join us on 2 conditions:

1. You must be an active player (login on a weekly basis).

2. Be friendly, sociable and helpful, so others may return the favor in kind.

How long should I expect to receive a reply from recruitment?

- Anytime between 24 to 48 hours at most. The recruiter is situated in the PST timezone.

Where is the clan based in the world?

- The clan is founded by elite905 and dRIFTED96 who reside in the western hemisphere, but any player from anywhere in the world is welcome to join us!

I've been invited to the clan! What should I do now?

- Please check your in-game Inbox (press ESC > Communication > Inbox) for the clan invitation. Once you've accepted the invite, you're a member of Orcis Clan! Then, build your Clan Key from the Foundry aboard your ship, and come to Clan Chat to greet your fellow Tenno!

How is clan rank structured?

- Clan rank is currently decided by Mastery Rank: Pawn (1-2), Rook (3-4), Knight (5-6), Vanguard (7-8), Bishop (9+), Queen (Reserved), King (Reserved), and Clan Master (Reserved). Clan Masters will frequently review the members list and update your clan rank as soon as possible.

Can I invite my friends to the clan?

- Yes indeed! All members have the Recruiter role regardless of clan rank. You can recruit through in-game Clan tab or Friends List. Players of any Mastery Rank are welcome, however please be sure they can be active on a weekly basis.

My Clan Key is ready! Where are the main facilities in the Dojo?

- The Dojo consists of 3 floors: main, upper, and lower floors. Below are the main facilities:

Main Hall ~ You spawn here when you enter the Dojo. 2 Trading Posts on each side. Leads to Grand Hall.

Grand Hall ~ Leads to the Research Labs and elevators to the upper floor.

Temple of Honor (Upper Floor) - Elevators from Grand Hall lead here. Leads to Obstacle Course, Dueling Rooms, and Orokin Labs.

... but the Dojo doesn't end here, there is much more for you to explore! Go visit the original Clan Hall, kneel before the awesome view in the Observatory, or relax in the assortment of different Gardens! Our Dojo is ever-expanding, though it is an expensive venture. We greatly appreciate any contributions you donate, and in turn hope to provide you a place to call home in Warframe!

Is Orcis Clan part of an alliance? Do you have Solar Rails?

- Orcis Clan is the leading clan of the Oraillia Alliance. We have 2 undeployed Solar Rails ready to launch, however we are currently seeking like-minded clans to join our cause and boastering our forces meanwhile!

Edited by PsiWarp