Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Picking Loki Was A Big Mistake

Yanniboi

I sort of felt the same way as OP about Loki, I knew what i was getting myself into when I choose him as my starter frame, but I found myself not having as much fun as i could of been. The invis is cool, i didnt use it too much, Decoy was awesome, barely used Switch teleport and his alt I used like once.

Once I bought my Nyx i found myself having tons of fun and I realized that even tho Decoy was great, it pales compared to Mind Control/Chaos. Loki just isnt for everyone, and its not something you can know without leveling up, when you are new you wont magically know it before picking the frame, so its harsh to act like OP should quit the game just because him didnt like on frame much.

I love Loki, he is one of my favorites. I used to think he would be trash...but I was so very wrong.

Decoy needs to scale to enemies though. It splats in higher levels.

And, Disarm, is useless until you hit harder planets...then, when other frames can't 1 shot Ultimate everything....then his Disarm shines brightest. -- Still, would be nice if he "blew up" enemies weapons, dealing damage.

Invis..., I use it to melee bosses down. I've been using it on the Nyx blueprint boss, Phorid I think? -  melee him down without being hit once. Because if I get hit by the poison darts he fires, I found out I die (playing solo), even with 150% bonus health I think it was. (It seems, unless I am mistaken, the darts go for you and not Decoy...so Invis seems to be my only solution)

Edited by Alienami