Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Infested Dont Need A Nerf

Mbgunsling

First. Stunlocking

Just because you realize that your new rhino frame isnt impervious to stunlocking, does not mean it needs a nerf. If any of you have no idea of the founding principles of zombie combat, then fix it. If you're within attack range. Get out of it.

Although stunlocking is a problem, that doesnt mean DE needs to redesign a whole faction. At most they need to up one cooldown value.

Second. Losing your shields way too quick.

Get more shield mods or a frame other than a loki. Problem solved.

Third. Charger swamping.

If you people have no concept of using a melee weapon in a game about space ninjas. Then go back to mercury and learn.

The Infested are not overpowered. I can take down a portion of jupiter with an unmodded paris and a level 2 banshee. Im sick of seeing complaints in this forum about how people are incapable of fighting a faction almost easier than grineer.

Edited by Mbgunsling

First. Stunlocking

Just because you realize that your new rhino frame isnt impervious to stunlocking, does not mean it needs a nerf. If any of you have no idea of the founding principles of zombie combat, then fix it. If you're within attack range. Get out of it.

Although stunlocking is a problem, that doesnt mean DE needs to redesign a whole faction. At most they need to up one cooldown value.

Second. Losing your shields way too quick.

Get more shield mods or a frame other than a loki. Problem solved.

Third. Charger swamping.

If you people have no concept of using a melee weapon in a game about space ninjas. Then go back to mercury and learn.

The Infested are not overpowered. I can take down most of jupiter with an unmodded paris and a level 2 banshee. Im sick of seeing complaints in this forum about how people are incapable of fighting a faction almost easier than grineer.I will admit the infested are not over powered, but the charger does need a nerf on it's attack speed. It's ridiculously easy to get stun locked by them. 

If people complain about ancients, they're probably shooting the head like scrubs.

Edited by Deiske

If people complain about ancients, they're probably shooting the head like scrubs.

Actually, if your gun has armour piercing damage, head shots on ancients deal more damage than leg/foot shots.

Edited by Asbyn

It feels frustrating to me that my war-hammer cannot stun chargers, they just start pulling my organs out as I try.

And it also feels weird how easily it is to be knocked over while mid jump attack....even by the shield guys!

Maybe I am just a scrub, but the lack of stun for the chargers is disturbing.

It feels frustrating to me that my war-hammer cannot stun chargers, they just start pulling my organs out as I try.

And it also feels weird how easily it is to be knocked over while mid jump attack....even by the shield guys!

Maybe I am just a scrub, but the lack of stun for the chargers is disturbing.

Stop using a Hammer on Infested, get a Scindo if you want to Two Hander them.

Fluffanutter

Eh, I use my Fragor/Brokk quite fine on infested. It's a good idea to strap on fire mods for the double damage regardless of weapon... Against normal infested; with the ancients, armor piercing and headshots.

I have to agree, infested isnt a problem, and yes, i use dual ether swords now..dual heats before them (still no problem) but i STILL get most of my kills with my braton.  Never have i had a problem killing infested, even when my frame was lvl 1, including both of them (though second one had higher weapons).  They group up on you is what makes them the easiest, dont have to worry about range, let them gather around you, boom, pop your ultimate attack, usually they drop enough energy orbs just from the ones that died around you to do another Ultimate...shoot the ones coming at you, couple weapon slams, ultimate...and if you get really overwhelmed, like kiwi said, climb on a box, they cant hit you.

The double damage on heads with AP isn't worth the 25% normal, fire and ice damage reduction. The legs are still the best against infected.

Also, people using Fragors against infected and *@##$ing are clearly doing it wrong. Jump attack + ice element = massive KD (even on ancients) radius, along with slow. You're essentially stunlocking them.