Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity In T4 Surv / T4 Def

-Xenomorph.Queen-

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm not sure about Def, but in T4 Surv Trinity is really awesome.

This build allows you to surrive pretty much anything (except for random grenades at 40+ which just kill you in one Hit).

5w3YUyK.jpg

Keep your teammates full of energy.

As soon as you hit 2 HP cast blessing and use Energy Vampire to get yourself back to 450 Energy.

Try to host the session, otherwise the damage reduction of 99.33% often only applies to you.

With this build you're less of a "I'll make sure no one gets downed" Trinity.

You're a "I (almost) never get downed and I make sure no one dies and is always full of energy".

Trinity is my go-to frame for T4 Defense and T4 Survival.  Partially because she's almost unkillable with my current setup, and partially because she's a welcome addition to any party.  (A frame that can provide tons of energy for the entire squad and fully heal them from across the map and can easily revive you in the middle of a whole bunch of enemies?  Yes please!)

Trinity doesn't suck, she just became less popular after her Blessing was nerfed.  (And she wasn't all that popular a frame to begin with, afaik.)  That's why you don't see a lot of them.

Edited by castem

in addition to my 4 forma trinity (a bit excessive i know, but i like being able to do a variety of builds) i have a 1 forma nekros and a 1 forma nova. i gladly run trinity when there is actually a good nekros on the team, but often times one of the 2 other frame i mentioned is requested when being recruited for t4 survivals. trinity is surely not "dead" but she isn't as reliable as before the nerf/rebalance. and yeah quickthinking+flow is amazing on trinity.