Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Leveling Up

HazardousJJ

Question

I've scoured the forums and couldn't find anything on it so here it is: How do I rank up my level? Currently I am rank Initiate and it has been moving VERY slow and just wondered what makes the level go up?

I am not talking about rank, by the way... Which is at 13.

4 answers to this question

Your Mastery Rank (that bar at the top of the screen next to your avatar) gets XP from your frames and weapons leveling up. For every level your frame goes up, your Mastery gets 200xp. It gets 100xp per level on your weapons.

Edited by Aramahn

Your Mastery Rank (that bar at the top of the screen next to your avatar) gets XP from your frames and weapons leveling up. For every level your frame goes up, your Mastery gets 200xp. It gets 100xp per level on your weapons.

Ahhh, thanks a lot! That explains it :)

as Aramahn said wareframe xp and weapon xp levels your mastery by the amounts he stated, so in that making new weapons and warframes speeds the process up.