Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Compound Bow Questions

Desamos

Question

1) Does Puncture work effectively with this gun?

2) Does Piercing Hit, Increase it's ability to cut through armor, or is it 100% innate, and 100%, is max?

3) Fire, Electricity, doesnt work with this sniper, nor do they work with the akboltos and Boltor. Only Frost does, is this because they are considered darts, and not bullets?

4) How's ur day :D, and thanks for ur help. 

5 answers to this question

1. if you kill something, it flies and what ever it hits, dies.

2. Arrows ignores armour. if you add armour piercing, you add raw damage.

3. pretty sure it works but im not sure.

4. tiresome, because i kept d/c'ing.

Edited by Greene413

1: no however it has a semi puncture innately as the previous post says, if your shot does enough damage to kill the target it will often times fly backwards away from you and anything it impacts will take the shot's full damage if it is enough to kill that target too it will continue on

2: its innate damage is 100% armor ignoring however piercing hit will add ap damage as an additional bit just like with other weapons

3: im unsure however elemental mods with the paris do not function when not hosting just as a warning

4: bleh you want tiresome build the floor for a room

1) Does Puncture work effectively with this gun?

2) Does Piercing Hit, Increase it's ability to cut through armor, or is it 100% innate, and 100%, is max?

3) Fire, Electricity, doesnt work with this sniper, nor do they work with the akboltos and Boltor. Only Frost does, is this because they are considered darts, and not bullets?

4) How's ur day :D, and thanks for ur help. 

1) Puncture is fairly crap for most things, i've tried it and it wasn't worth the points.

2) Already been answered.

3) All of the elements work on it :)

4) I'll be doing better when i'm not @ work.