Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Shotgun Color Customization Doesn´t Seem To Work Very Well.

SilverHazzes

Like I say in the title at least for me it isn´t working quite good. You have the colour options but part of them aren´t easy to see and I don´t know if it is intended but the grey from the body isn´t customizable, you can´t change it.

StrunColoured.png

Image taken from the warframe wiki.

This is a picture from the old system but it didn´t change for the Strun so you still can´t customize the whole weapon. So maybe a change of how the colours work in the pallete of the strun will make it more customizable, for example make the body (wich allways stays grey) and the back of the handle (coloured in green in the picture) share the same slot in the pallet so the player can tint as well the body.

There´s nothing much more to say a part from that I like this shotgun design so much and I know maybe it can get a change just like the Hek did back in the Update 13.4.1 wich gave that shotgun a nice visual improvement I appreciate so much.

Have a nice day.

This applies to an unfortunately large amount of weapons. Many of them have either dark tints or light tints. For some reason, they keep on making them even though certain feedback made them change this aspect on a few items (such as Mag Prime and Excalibur Prime's very light tint from before).