Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drops

Engelheim

So I have a few proposals for drops.

Place drops exactly where the enemy has died. Do not apply physics to them as this can be annoying when an enemy is killed by something like Hek. The drop will be flung across the map either to an inaccessible place or down a ravine. I've had this happen multiple occasions for BPs and it's quite frustrating.

Increase the pick up box for drops. This is more of a convenience matter where one doesn't have to walk directly over a drop to pick it up. Will also help when the host is laggy and you need to walk several times over the same location just to pick up everything.

Automatically mark mods/BPs on the minimap.

Drops "explode" regardless of how the enemy is killed. I'v seen enemies get stuck to walls and they simply leaver the loot where they were at. But I agree it should just DROP, I hate when all 3 things decide to go 3 separate ways -_-.and when something falls into an inaccessible area it usually spawns somewhere in the area, like a "middle spot". Unless it just falls into a crevice then fack it, it's gone XD You can't really miss mods, as soon as they drop or fly off you know it's a mod, easy to track down, what sucks is rushers or people who pick them up and don't mark them and you don't know if you're not in the immediate area >.<