Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Missions

Frostosti

Question

Hello,

i just saw on twitter the alert would give a dark sword and 1700 credits;

https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts/status/323733695964004352

But now ive just done it once and then the alert disappeared,but i dont think i received any item?

While it said it would give an item? Or do i have to buy some blueprint first or else the item wont drop? But i didnt see anything in the store named dark sword.

6 answers to this question

just looked at it , for me it just sais 1700 credits. though for others on other threads they are saying the same thing as you, glitch or DE's are messin with us.

I suspect the grineer have infiltrated our systems O.O and causing us grief......

ok well, does not really matter that it was said wrong on twitter, but in general, how does it work?

if an alert mission has an item, you can just do the mission and get the item instantly?

or it gives you some kind of blueprint, or you have to buy the blueprint before you start the mission?

ok well, does not really matter that it was said wrong on twitter, but in general, how does it work?

if an alert mission has an item, you can just do the mission and get the item instantly?

or it gives you some kind of blueprint, or you have to buy the blueprint before you start the mission?

an alert with a "?" in it has a drop. whether its a blueprint or potato or whatever is random. no you dont need to buy anything, just do the mission and complete it and you get the rewards.