The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attacking Free Players? Who Are You?

Free players are here because Warframe advertise it self as FREE TO PLAY;

They like the game, they like the in game items/warframes.

But what is that in your mind makes you think you can attack them because they don't pay for this game?

Why do you think free players are beggars/free loaders that should be happy with whatever you throw at them?

If you don't like the game been free to play, ask the Devs to take off FREE TO PLAY ad;

and I assure you, no more free players will sign up for this game.

I don't feel i can attack them, As you stated it is advertised as free to play, however i do understand that the game cannot be supported without revenue.

For me, the problem is when someone feels they should get X for nothing, especially in Warframe where almost everything can be obtained without spending money.

I also know plenty of people who play F2P games and never spend a penny and never plan to, they will just move to the next one. This is detrimental to the games, and the business model as a whole. I think progress you be restricted even more if you don't spend any money, and if this bothers you, tough?

What's the problem really? they were nice enough to "give" you the opportunity to craft all $ weapons, so now you start asking for more..

If you ever get free inventory slots, are you gonna start asking for free colors as well?

And I still don't get who's attacking who :/ feeling attacked by not getting free inventory slots?

Even though you are my friend Judge...

I completely DISAGREE WITH YOU, because slots take up server space and server space doesnt come for free

You are given every stuff in the game for free and yet you complain because you dont think logically !

I must ask...was opening a topic for this really necessary?

(For more info as to what's going on, read the originating thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/29315-reward-us-for-advance-in-mastery-rank/ )

The game model and advertise is Free to play, I see no reason a paying player should attack another player for not paying a cent.

And to bring this to attention, I feel a topic is need, hoping Devs can see it;

And set their community straight.

Gosh, I played countless Free to play games, and never spend a cent; before I can afford to.

It gives no right to any player, to attack me or other player for not paying to play.

I completely DISAGREE WITH YOU, because slots take up server space and server space doesnt come for free

You are given every stuff in the game for free and yet you complain because you dont think logically !

Given stuff for free in-game because *gasp* IT'S FREE TO PLAY! Plus, everything takes up server space, that is a BS argument. Every time a new account is made it takes up server space. In that case, make the game pay to play, huh?

Oh and can people stop replying to this thread? I feel like JudgeN just went crazy with frustration for a bit to start this topic. I know how he feels at least. Numbskulls thinking not getting a few free slots with hard work will make the devs go bankrupt...

0 and 1, it takes up probably 1000 times less space then a abandoned account.

Now, I am not given every stuff in game for free;

I was attracted firstly by free to play, then I like it, I pay for the cheapest founder pack;

Now I see it potentially going big, I paid for Grand Master pack.

But I did not receive any item for free, if you feel my time is free;

Then can I expect your time to be free? 

Which can I ask, can I waste your time?

Dafuq of a thread.

"donater" donate because they can/want. They don't have to. Free players don't donate because they can't/don't want to.

Regarding to "server space", its the same to everyone. Those who buy Platinum have more? Yes, they get the slots faster (if they intend to have other ways to get them ingame), those who don't buy plat, use the 50 starter to increase.

The End.

No attacking players, no attacking game or whatever