Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Help

iBread

Question

This is pretty much the same thing I sent in the support, but I want to hear other player's answers about this. cuz I've been trying to fix this for hours

I was thinking of setting the game resolution to 1366x768, but then suddenly everything went to a black screen and saying "Input not supported" on the game.

I can alt-tab outside the game and take screenshots and it seems fine. Just when I go back to the game, everything is just black and there's that message box floating around saying "Input not supported"

I was hoping if I could know the default resolution for the game at 1366x768 screen?

Also, I tried using my laptop with TeamViewer since, the PC I'm using is blind on the game but it turns out it does the same thing on the TV side...

I cant take screenshots of the "input not found" thing but its something like this 
input_not_supported.jpg

but floating around...

1 answer to this question

Since you can't take screenshots of the message I am going to assume the message is from the monitor in which case the resolution (perhaps in combination with a certain refresh rate) is simply not supported. If you're looking to change it back somehow then I don't know. There's probably a configuration file somewhere you could edit.