Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Black Ops (All Labs And Research Completed) [Closed For Recruitment]

Thegoldfish

C4ut9jr.png

Ninja Black Ops is open for recruitment! 

What is Ninja Black Ops?

Ninja Black Ops was originally a clan that I had formed with some college friends. It was first created under the name Fishbowl Of Fun (yes, I know that was a lame name XD). Originally it was just a clan for my friends and I to have so that we can have all the lab weapons and frames. But now I'd like to change that.

What is the goal of Ninja Black Ops?

The goal of Ninja Black Ops now is to just create a clan of active players who wanna party for missions and chat with other active players. Mainly about Warframe but also about other things such as other Video Games, Anime/Manga, Sports or other interesting activities. Also, to create a clan that will eventually like to compete actively in Events and possibly expand.

What does Ninja Black Ops have to offer?

I have many hours invested into this game, almost 600 hours recorded game time (as in being in missions), and over 1100 hours recorded steam time. I am usually very active in the afternoon after I get off work and in the evenings as well. I play a lot on the weekends too. I've also got every research lab completed and every item/weapon/warframe researched as well. I have an expanding Dojo and am also looking for some insight on where some things should be placed. My clan is also apart of the Ultimate Super Something alliance.

What you can do to join Ninja Black Ops?

If you want to join me in my quest for creating a better clan, just post on this thread, send me a pm here or if i'm on in game you can pm me there. Basically just tell me a little about yourself and why you'd like to join Ninja Black Ops and what you'd like to get out of the clan as well. I'm always looking for ideas to improve and possibly expand to an even bigger clan.

Thanks for reading and possibly taking interest in my clan!

Edited by Thegoldfish

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe:mag:30 and valkyr:1

IGN: 8shiro8

Hi I am looking to join your clan to find a solid group of players to play with,especially for void missions. I am willing to put in any resources I have, which has amounted to a fair amount, As of now I have been playing around 20 hours a week but have only started getting into the world of warframe.

Warframe: Loki 17

IGN:venox99

Hi, I'd like to join your clan. I've played warframe last year for a few months last year and now I've gone back and started again. I wish to find some players to have fun with and play missions together. I'll try to be on whenever i'm free and don't have any work. I'll send a PM to you ASAP as well.

Thanks

Warframe: Loki 17

IGN:venox99

Hi, I'd like to join your clan. I've played warframe last year for a few months last year and now I've gone back and started again. I wish to find some players to have fun with and play missions together. I'll try to be on whenever i'm free and don't have any work. I'll send a PM to you ASAP as well.

Thanks

I'm trying to gather people who have had more experience with the game and have been playing for a while. I'm looking for people I can run more end game type missions with. And ones that I know will stay active. You're still very fresh to the game. So once you get more experience and play a while then you can contact me again if you're still interested. 

Warframe: all of them

IGN: FoxFX

I won't mind joining the clan as long as it is active and contributes to land research. I'm a bit of a hired mercenary sometimes especially in Clan Conflicts. Just hit me up if you are interested in adding me.

Warframe: all of them

IGN: FoxFX

I won't mind joining the clan as long as it is active and contributes to land research. I'm a bit of a hired mercenary sometimes especially in Clan Conflicts. Just hit me up if you are interested in adding me.

Sent you a PM :)