The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

No Leave Clan Option - Ps4

(PSN)Barrons

Evening,

I'm playing warframe on the PS4 and by the looks of it on my account I'm now stuck in a clan and unable to leave it.

When I go to the clan option on the list at the main menu I only get two choices with are create a clan and more info.

If I try and create a clan I get the error of you are already in a guild. But I'm unable to leave the clan I'm in.

If I go to chat and click on clan there is myself and one other person in it but I'm unable to leave and as I say if I choose clan from the main menu I get the 2 options of creating a clan and the more info option.

I have also deleted the game from my ps4 and then re-downloaded to find the same issue.

Please can someone from DE help me out?

Edited by (PS4)Barrons

Right to make this clear if I go into the "clan" option from the main menu. When I'm in this option the only 2 choices I get are create a clan or more information.

Yet when I go to create a clan I get the error of: "you are already in a guild"

There is also a "clan" chat window at the bottom of the screen with myself and one other user in it.

Is there anywhere on warframe.com I can remove myself from a clan?

I have also deleted the game and then re-downloaded it upon doing this the same issue came back.

What shall I do? It's stopping me from joining a clan.

PLEASE HELP!