Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Started Long Ago, But Now On

DeathR34PER

Like the title said, I started playing this game long ago, but never gotten into the forums since I'm wanting to test some games I really like and get into. This WAS a game I got interested until I moved on to something else, but now I came back after long durational months, I'm starting to like this game a lot, mainly the U14. Also, I'm really into PC gaming, so this is mainly the start of Warframe PC for me.

As myself, my name is DeathR34PER, and I mainly play as Rhino maxed with Forma 1 and may go Forma 2, going to be Mastery Rank 5 too, since I'm really into surviving a lot of missions due to the fact that I lack patients and wanting to go through nice, smooth, and easy going goals. Though, I may expand to another Warframe as I already got all parts and blueprints for Ember, Mag, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, and Trinity, but never bother building yet. If there is a recommendation for me to play as one of these, please do share opinions about them!

Modes I mainly play in these Planets are Assassination(Haven't tried Lephantis), Extermination, Sabotage, Deception, Spy, Capture, and Rescue. The rest of the Modes that I do not ever like are Mobile Defense, Survival, Defense, Inception, Conclaves, and Dark Sectors as I am never ready to fight in those game modes, so I'm mainly a coward like no other. The only times I ever play Survival, Defense, and Inceptions is that I'm with a group, again, I'm more likely to be a coward playing alone in these modes. PvP is something I cannot win either, so I never have a record on it either...

With all that said, please share some things with me if there are something good around Warframe that I never encountered before, such as special weapons, Warframes' capabilities, or other misc. I do have a Dojo up with all the Labs except Solar Rail Lab(Since I'm not into Dark Sectors, Aliiances, or other Clan stuff). Well, Happy Hunting everyone, that's all I can share about myself!

Hey DeathR34PER it's nice to meet you!  You definitely have not seen all of warframe if you haven't even fought Lephantis!  That is ok though! 

Oberon & Trinity= Support/Healing

Ember and Mag= Glass Cannons (die easily)  Ember can make things weak to fire damage as well though.  Mag is awesome against Corpus.

Nova and Nyx= incredibly high dmg dealers in any situation if modded correctly due to their ultimates :-)  

My personal favorite out of all of these are Nyx and Trinity.