Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Farming Frostp Systems

Steelvirus

Been farming for the past week and my clan mates and i used all our t3 ext keys looking for it. If anyone can help please let me know . Looking to start at around 12 pm east coast. We're determined for this last part so bring all the keys for t3 ext that you can. Hopefully the rng is on our side.

Been farming for the past week and my clan mates and i used all our t3 ext keys looking for it. If anyone can help please let me know . Looking to start at around 12 pm east coast. We're determined for this last part so bring all the keys for t3 ext that you can. Hopefully the rng is on our side.

NM your not on right now :P

Edited by Trenggiling

Oh hay!

Your looking for frost PRIME!?

Well then! >:D

If the RNG gods aren't in your favor and refuse to give you it after tonight's farming runs...

THEN I WILL GIVE YOU ONE OF MY SPARE FROST PRIME SYSTEM BLUEPRINTS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that sound? :D

Oh.... I see...that's midnight for me lol... I will try to stay awake :P

Well it's about to be 11am here in Florida. I'll be starting a little sooner trying to gather some keys on my own n.n (hopefully find some squads out there xD

Oh hay!

Your looking for frost PRIME!?

Well then! >:D

If the RNG gods aren't in your favor and refuse to give you it after tonight's farming runs...

THEN I WILL GIVE YOU ONE OF MY SPARE FROST PRIME SYSTEM BLUEPRINTS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that sound? :D

LOL that's sounds gravy! I'll be doing it all day today starting about now till say 8pm? I'm married so I have to make the most of the day when the wife is out of the house xD I'll report back here if the RNG gods are being mean to me lol And If I'm successful in my mission I will report as well!!