Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno's Goal.

Waterheart

Heya! was thinking to make a small background story topic. as we all know every Tenno is different, but how different are we all? what are our goals, our Tenno hobbies and jobs when we are not fighting? who is your Character and What is his goal? I will give a short introduction.

My name is Waterheart and my Tenno goal is to find the Eternity Dragon, a battleship once lost in time, mother used to read about it from a book, in my free time I have a kebrow day care (that is why you have to wait 2 days, I need to teach them stuff and everyone comes to my daycare with their kebrow) 

so what is your Tenno dream/goal and hobby? (not your real hobby please, I want to see your imagination!)

My name, as they call me, is Skorpior. I experiment on infested, when i am not fighting. I am the manufacturer of my clans infested weaponry. I aspire to create my first replica of Lephantis, and use it to purge the system of everything that is not Tenno.

My goal is to meet up with a beautiful Ember, settle down and lay chicken eggs.

Okay, on a serious note.

I don't know my name. Do I need one?

I came back to life, encased in skin around me. It seems I was bred for war.

No, not war. War is when two armies clash. I was trained to be a one-man army.

I was bred for combat.

The other's of my kind, they call me Strife. A word from the old tongue. A word, pertaining to one's immovable will to succeed. To strive, and hope.

Bred for combat I may be, but relish it I do not. The screams of dying soldiers, of extinguished lives, echo in my hours of solitude.

I dream of a world, where I can contribute peacefully to all sentient beings. I dream of great advances in science and medicine, of machines of peace, not war.

My name is Strife. And I will end this war.

Edited by (PS4)Strifedecer