Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

On 3/12/2018 at 6:02 AM, stormfire101 said:

1. stormfire101[  ]
2. tired of not being part of a clan and wanted to join one as weeby as I am
3. Been a Touhou addicted for 3 years and going strong, current anime would be darling in the franxx

I heard there was a discord?

Invite sent~
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOUHOUUUUUUUUUU~~ <3

Edit: Oh right, was busy doing something that I forgot to answer that xD There's the link in our clan motd so you are able to get it from there too! :3

Edited by Anatasia

1. What's your name? Nrrday
  2. Why do you want to join? warframe + Anime = peace on earth
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? pop team epic
  4. What color are your panties?  whatever you want them to be
  5. There is no 4. NANI?!
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ] next to your name.

guess i can read 

17 hours ago, Nrrday said:

1. What's your name? Nrrday
  2. Why do you want to join? warframe + Anime = peace on earth
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? pop team epic
  4. What color are your panties?  whatever you want them to be
  5. There is no 4. NANI?!
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ] next to your name.

guess i can read 

It says you're already in a clan D:

• 4 weeks later...

1. What's your name? - shouthern_mudder

2. Why do you want to join? - Clan seems very interesting 

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? - Currently binge watching MagusBride and 3-gatsu no Lion season2 since both have finished airing. As far as reading about to start back reading DxD stopped around vol16 to give the author time to get a few volumes out so I could binge read them lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Mana_Caldaria 

I haven't been in a clan for months and it's gotten a bit boring. I figured I could get some anime recommendations and snag some h on the side.

Manga: Made in Abyss, JoJolion. Anime: HeroAca, [insert your recommendation here]. Always open for suggestions since i am too lazy to find new stuff myself.

Black

1. What's your name? - Tanertos 
2. Why do you want to join? - I'm a new player with interest with manga and anime. Wanted to join to mix with people with same interest in this game more.
3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Manga would be Rain, and Re-watching Full Metal Panic .

Oppps sorry I wasn't checking the forums actively before

On 2018-05-02 at 7:07 PM, Tanertos said:

1. What's your name? - Tanertos 
2. Why do you want to join? - I'm a new player with interest with manga and anime. Wanted to join to mix with people with same interest in this game more.
3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Manga would be Rain, and Re-watching Full Metal Panic .

I assume you've already applied for another clan, sorry! ><

On 2014-08-21 at 10:11 PM, Pansoy said:

Please answer all of the following questions:
  1. What's your name?
  2. Why do you want to join?
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?
  4. What color are your panties?
  5. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

1. ClownpieceFairy

2. ...because it is the will of Steins;Gate  because of the (loli) ranks because anime + warframe seems like a pretty fun combo, and playing solo was getting to be a bit boring. ( ._.)

3.  Steins;Gate 0, Legends of the Galactic Heroes, High School DxD Hero 

4. ._.

5. ._.

6. Okey dokey

Please answer all of the following questions:
  1. What's your name? - Bosjew [ ]
  2. Why do you want to join? - Belonging to a clan seems nice - Belonging to a clan of otakus seems interesting. I prefer interesting.
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? - Sao Alternative, Megalo Box, Wotaku, Hisone to Maso-tan, Hero-aca, Shokugeki no soma AND Full Metal Panic - this season is great.
  4. What color are your panties?
  5. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

1.What's your name? - Remisbestwaifuu [  ]

2.Why do you want to join? - I don't have many people to talk to about anime, and I don't have any friends to play warframe with, and being in a clan feels very including.

3.What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? - Re:Zero, Tokyo Ghoul, Full Metal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Anohana, Irregular at Magic Highschool, Strike The Blood, Yuri On Ice, Free!, Kuroko No Basket, Ajin, Boku No Here, kono Subarashiii.., Servamp, Black Clover,Umaru-Chan, and much much more.

4.What color are your panties - I'm a guy XD

5.There is no number 4

6.If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this [  ] next to your name.

Edited by Remisbestwaifuu

16 hours ago, Remisbestwaifuu said:

1.What's your name? - Remisbestwaifuu [  ]

2.Why do you want to join? - I don't have many people to talk to about anime, and I don't have any friends to play warframe with, and being in a clan feels very including.

3.What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? - Re:Zero, Tokyo Ghoul, Full Metal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Anohana, Irregular at Magic Highschool, Strike The Blood, Yuri On Ice, Free!, Kuroko No Basket, Ajin, Boku No Here, kono Subarashiii.., Servamp, Black Clover,Umaru-Chan, and much much more.

4.What color are your panties - I'm a guy XD

5.There is no number 4

6.If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this [  ] next to your name.

Invite sent~~ Welcome to da clan~