Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Access Worth Buying?

(PSN)DerPennur387

Question

Seeing as how I have never seen PS4 get any sort of platinum discount I was just wondering if there is any other way to get a better value on platinum than the prime access bundle.

Also, is the Loki good for late game or should I just wait till they rotate to another prime warframe?  Has DE made any statements on what the next prime bundle might be?

5 answers to this question

1) If you want plat, then go trade. Obvious.

2) Loki is considered to be one of the best end-game frames. Doesn't hold his strength to far compared to other Frames like Vauban in Infested Defense.

3) No info on the next prime bundle... yet. Only information is that It could be a female prime Warframe, according to the order Warframes are being primed. Male, Male, Female, Female, Male, Male. Though we don't know if DE actually follows that.

I added onto your post.

Edited by --DARUDE-SANDSTORM--

Prime access really does give you the most bang for your buck with platinum compared to any other packs. Unless you have a discount on platinum which I know has happened at least once for PS4. That said, you can make platinum in game by just farming some rare mods and trading each day, before you know it you will have quite a bit. Or, you can buy prime access, enjoy it and know you supported DE with your purchase. Up to you really.

Loki is amazing for late game, unless you are playing against infested (seeing as radial disarm does nothing against them).

Nothing yet on the next prime access. Based on their rotation cycle as of late tho it will most likely be a female prime seeing as the last two (Rhino and Loki Prime) where both male. So, its anybody's guess currently.