Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any News On Account Migration Coming Back?

GrandHavok

Question

I literally got my ps4 a day after they stopped the acc migration.. soo it's either I start new and loose my mastery rank 9, and probably about 60 bucks I put into the game. I've played it in my laptop for a little more than a year now(kinda been a play it for a couple weeks, then stop for a couple weeks) but my laptop isn't good for games!! I love this game so much I put up with the ridiculous frame rate.. but now I don't have to(or shouldn't have to).. now all I have to do is wait for DE to get something situated, to where they can fulfill their promises and allow me to migrate.... and the whole cross-play thing lmao!! Don't know why I ever believed it. Now while it sounds like I'm bashing DE I'm not, just simply saying what everyone is thinking or has said. I love this game, and the DE.. but it just sucks getting lied to.. A whole week to migrate your acc wow that's amazing! Ha not. I never checked the forums until a few weeks ago, and like I said stopped playing the game from time to time. So the fact they say "we put it everywhere" is bs, because obviously I and many others didn't get the memo.. anyways, I do know they'll bring it back, but does anyone have a time frame of which it might? Please and thanks..

2 answers to this question