The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Hell Happened To The Harvester?

tomareomo

Why it can dispel abilities now? I thought it was a Stalker's feature... Let me explain from the beginning: I was doing the tactical alert with my valkyr in solo (because chat and matchmaking are bugged, see the firewall port bug), when suddenly the light flicker and it appeared, I activated hysteria to take it down (because my Lanka lv20 with no potato can't do anything to it), but it dispelled it, I was like "what?", so I reactivated it and it dispelled it again, this for like 5 times, and obviously its shields continuously regenerate, so I got captured... Now I know that the Stalker, the Harvester and the Grustrag 3 needed to be more challenging but come on! If DE wanted to add to the harvester the ability to dispel abilities at least remove the shield regeneration or make it slower (it completely regenerate its shields in roughly 3 secs :I )

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Why it can dispel abilities now? I thought it was a Stalker's feature... Let me explain from the beginning: I was doing the tactical alert with my valkyr in solo (because chat and matchmaking are bugged, see the firewall port bug), when suddenly the light flicker and it appeared, I activated hysteria to take it down (because my Lanka lv20 with no potato can't do anything to it), but it dispelled it, I was like "what?", so I reactivated it and it dispelled it again, this for like 5 times, and obviously its shields continuously regenerate, so I got captured... Now I know that the Stalker, the Harvester and the Grustrag 3 needed to be more challenging but come on! If DE wanted to add to the harvester the ability to dispel abilities at least remove the shield regeneration or make it slower (it completely regenerate its shields in roughly 3 secs :I )

It is still weaker than G3 and Stalker. Harvester is simply no challenge. I solo'd it twice and have full Detron now :(

It has had dispel from the very beginning. 

Back when the harvester first came out I was having fun with the suicide build and it was a shock to me when I killed myself. 

Just like Zanuka if I am right. However Harvester can be klled w/o damaging Alad V :P 

It has had dispel from the very beginning.

I encountered it many times before update 14 and it never used dispel... Probably I was lucky or something

So Harvester finally became challenging and people are already complaining. I'm done.

I'm complaining because even a rank 16 with my equipment in that specific situation couldn't survive, hard or challenging doesn't mean impossible

I encountered it many times before update 14 and it never used dispel... Probably I was lucky or something

I'm complaining because even a rank 16 with my equipment in that specific situation couldn't survive, hard or challenging doesn't mean impossible

Because you were relying on Hysteria (which is basically a hurr durr win button and I'm glad it's not anymore, if you can dodge you will hardly suffer). Rank is just a number. Always have one weapon capable of soloing such bosses. ALWAYS.

Be it primary or secondary. I am ever-ready for a spawn and I have solo'd them all. My rank? 9. 

MR is nothing.

Edited by Semshol

Because you were relying on Hysteria (which is basically a hurr durr win button and I'm glad it's not anymore, if you can dodge you will hardly suffer). Rank is just a number. Always have one weapon capable of soloing such bosses. ALWAYS.

Be it primary or secondary. I am ever-ready for a spawn and I have solo'd them all. My rank? 9.

MR is nothing.

Hysteria is my only way to complete the alert, because any other combination frame/random weapon that I have goes over 700 conclave, the Lanka is my only weapon that keeps the conclave under 700, and also it isn't viable to kill a boss right now (I have to potato it and to add some formas before it'll be good). So please, before showing your arrogance try to understand the situation, thank you Edited by tomareomo

Hysteria is my only way to complete the alert, because any other combination frame/random weapon that I have goes over 700 conclave, the Lanka is my only weapon that keeps the conclave under 700, and also it isn't viable to kill a boss right now (I have to potato it and to add some formas before it'll be good). So please, before showing your arrogance try to understand the situation, thank you

You can still do it in the alert is what I am saying. Invincibility is not the answer. You need to use other weapons and combinations that don't confer invincibility, but that will STILL allow you to complete the alert and defend yourself.

It is possible to go down to below 500 conclave and still manage to have 1 weapon that can solo (it will be the weapon that helps you complete the mission). 

Warframe is about the variety of combinations we can pull off using the various frames and weapons that we have as an answer. Re-jig your mods, take out powers (which have the highest conclave rating) and you will still have a capable weapon. If you use only one power, it is possible it fit shield, health, and all sorts of other survivability mods ontoyour frame and keep it under 200 CC.

Edited by Semshol

Hysteria is my only way to complete the alert, because any other combination frame/random weapon that I have goes over 700 conclave, the Lanka is my only weapon that keeps the conclave under 700, and also it isn't viable to kill a boss right now (I have to potato it and to add some formas before it'll be good). So please, before showing your arrogance try to understand the situation, thank you

Try running Paralysis in those missions, I believe stuns still work with Harvester. Only tried it with Ember's Accelerant tho.

I relied quite heavily on Hysteria before as well. It's part of the game, you have to evolve to one up the game. But then again, I wonder why people don't complain about Rhino....

Well I'¨m mastery rank 3 and I haven't died to Harvester, Stalker or G3 even once. Get on my level.

You began to play warframe a month ago so I can see how many times they appeared to you lol, anyway this is the first time I died from the Harvester, G3 never killed me and stalker killed me twice, I have built all the stalker's weapons and I need 1 part to complete the Brakk and the Detron.

Try running Paralysis in those missions, I believe stuns still work with Harvester. Only tried it with Ember's Accelerant tho.

I relied quite heavily on Hysteria before as well. It's part of the game, you have to evolve to one up the game. But then again, I wonder why people don't complain about Rhino....

I'll get rid of Warcry then, never used paralysis I hope it'll be effective the next time :p

I also found rhino too much easy, iron skin>hysteria