Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Conclave Rating Of Your Current Loadout (709) Doesn't Meet The Requirements Of This Sector 0-700!?

Slamyourjam

Question

You lost all your lives because you ARE running with Valkyr. Invincibility and her armor...is basically a crutch. Melee is also pointless in this game. Not trying to teach anyone how to suck eggs, but the large amount of knockdown and the pathetic range of melee, coupled with the fact that everything is SHOOTING at you...means that you ought to shoot back.

Use a Loki with Invis or Excalibur with Radial Blind.

I assume you don't have a Mirage, which is another viable option.

You can also use Nyx with Absorb. Whatever floats your boat.

Key point: 1 power only and 1 maximized weapon so you can be under 500 CC for the second stage.

Look, I'm sorry you decided to account all melee because you bought MK-1 Bo. Melee was great in the event, used Ichors and the Hyenas went down pretty easily. I think you just need to learn2melee

Disarm will keep you safe from the MOAs while you're focusing on the hyenas. You'll be able to fight them unobstructed. If you use invis at the same time they won't even notice you, you'll be able to kill them without them ever having a chance of hitting back. I recommend a weapon with high status chance like Boar Prime, status effects are good for locking down the hyenas.

The MOAs aren't the problem. They go down easily with my Grakata with viral. The problem is the Hyenas themselves because their damage is insane.

My Invis lasts 30 seconds, more than enough to clear a room. and i was using dual zoren with crit build.

If you're using duration mods that is... But then again if I had a duration mod I would just boost Hysteria to last up to almost a minute and a half. 

The MOAs aren't the problem. They go down easily with my Grakata with viral. The problem is the Hyenas themselves because their damage is insane.

You should use Mag if you do. I usually use a spam build with Shield Polarize, if there's lots of people you can kill the other MOA with one movement and you should do it when you get attacked once by a Hyena

Look, I'm sorry you decided to account all melee because you bought MK-1 Bo. Melee was great in the event, used Ichors and the Hyenas went down pretty easily. I think you just need to learn2melee

How!? My dual cleavers are similar to the Ichors in stats but I still take a while to go through their health. Then again I'm not sure if you used Loki for that. I just went up to one of them and started chopping away. 

You should use Mag if you do. I usually use a spam build with Shield Polarize, if there's lots of people you can kill the other MOA with one movement and you should do it when you get attacked once by a Hyena

If I can't do it with Loki or Valkyr then I'll try and level my Mag up. I literally run away when I see two of those Hyenas, they destroy me...

Good luck.

I feel dumb now... If you use Mag, focussing on Shield Polarize, both for healing and hurting, that should deal heavy damage to the Moas and knock out the Hyenas' shields, meaning roughly half the work is done.

Not sure about Pull's effectiveness against the Hyenas, but it should stagger (don't think it will ragdoll bosses) them long enough for you to get close with a fast hitting melee weapon and stunlock them.

Edited by Kthal

How!? My dual cleavers are similar to the Ichors in stats but I still take a while to go through their health. Then again I'm not sure if you used Loki for that. I just went up to one of them and started chopping away.

Do you have both?

No I didn't use invis build and it takes me about 3-4 seconds per Hyena

i like how no one is calling him stupid

but yea has to be between 0-700 not over 700

dual ichors crit for ALOT

Edited by xkillo32

Do you have both?

No I didn't use invis build and it takes me about 3-4 seconds per Hyena

No, I only have the Dual Cleavers. They are close in stats but the dual ichors seem to be faster and have more crit chance if I remember correctly. Takes me like 20 seconds to take down a hyena if I keep slashing and hacking away at them. 

Why is it that you have to be between those? Soloing this mission is already tough as nails for me and now I'll need to drop a few mods out as well!? What the f*** DE... I know that they want to make it challenging but this takes the cake, I improved some of my mods because atm the Hyena Facility is extremely hard for me to solo, I tried it yesterday and lost all of my lives even though I'm running Valkyr with good weapons...

Remove companions or a weapon.

No, I only have the Dual Cleavers. They are close in stats but the dual ichors seem to be faster and have more crit chance if I remember correctly. Takes me like 20 seconds to take down a hyena if I keep slashing and hacking away at them.

Well I use Berserker on it.

i like how no one is calling him stupid

but yea has to be between 0-700 not over 700

dual ichors crit for ALOT

Got it, I figured it had a higher crit. Thank god no ones calling me stupid, I've spent a while in this game I just never ran across this before and I was so confused!